Megadeth

Earendil

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Cd je vec duze vreme kod ortaka...tako da se ne secam u detalje kako zvuce. opet samo mogu da ponovim da je svirka ispala odlicno, i da je snimano u studiju pred publikom, i secam se da je dejv cesto pricao sa voditeljem.

Edited by Ozziris

Zasto...samo trazimo utiske...ovo je Megadeth tema...gde ces cuti nesto o Megadethu ako ne tu icon_smile.gif

decko, pogledaj gore - ima ljudi koji su mozda zainterresovani da im se to nareze, o tome sam govorila laugh.gif

MEGADETH frontman Dave Mustaine and drummer Shawn Drover recently spoke to Jon Wiederhorn of MTV.com about the progress of the recording sessions for the band's new album, "United Abominations", which is scheduled for a Halloween release.

"We rented [LED ZEPPELIN drummer] John Bonham's drum kit and recorded at a studio in [PINK FLOYD guitarist] David Gilmour's house [in England], which was great," Mustaine said.

"The kit is the only one that's available in the world to rent," Drover added. "Dave surprised me with that, which was pretty incredible because I didn't even know it was possible to get Bonham's kit to rent for anybody. So I incorporated the bass drum and his floor tom and a snare on the kit that I use in the studio, and that was really inspiring. We played in the middle of nowhere and it was just a really cool vibe."

Regarding the musical direction of "United Abominations", Mustaine said, "If I was to say what time this record would have came out, I would have said some time before [1990's] 'Rust in Peace' or sometime after [1992's] 'Countdown to Extinction'. The critics called 'The System Has Failed' a return to form, but this is even more so. The record company that I'm with now gets it and I'm with management who gets it. So I don't have to write songs because the wives of certain bandmembers are griping or their mortgage is not getting paid or management is telling me that I've got to get a record done to do the tour and I've got to do the tour because if not, I'm not going to be able to pay my bills."

"United Abominations" will contain 11 songs, including the title track, "Washington's Next" and "Gears of War"; an additional track will be included with the Japanese release. "It's a really diverse record," Shawn said. "There's some faster stuff that should appeal to the band's thrash fans and it's got a little more mainstream stuff as well. It's definitely not one-dimensional."

Read more at MTV.com.

"Washington's Next"

Јао, маму му јебем, како добар и инспиративан наслов за песму. Хоћу јаааааааааааа! Мислим, бољи је од моје идеје 'Burn, America, Burn'.

Јао, маму му јебем, како добар и инспиративан наслов за песму. Хоћу јаааааааааааа! Мислим, бољи је од моје идеје 'Burn, America, Burn'.

Naravno da je bolji od tvoje ideje jer zivis daleko od Amerike, pritom nisi navikao na takve sklopove reci na engleskom... Kad bi se setio na napises "Peace sells, but who's buying?" Nikad.

E, pre neki dan kupih MegadeAth majcu, i nemogu da skontam za shta se vezuje (koji album). Opis je sledeci:

- crna je icon_mrgreen.gif

- XXL icon_mrgreen.gificon_mrgreen.gif

- majca je icon_mrgreen.gificon_mrgreen.gificon_mrgreen.gif

- ima sliku nekog orla sa ukrstenim raketlama, a orao ima telo terror-razor-drone varijanta

- nazad pishe samo MegadetH

Hlp icon_confused.gif