Megadeth

Earendil

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Studio Update "We are done!"

Dave Mustaine has issued the following studio update at TheLIVELine.com:

"I'm at the studio right now, Vic's Garage, and we are done! We're just right now finishing the last couple of notes on the new record, and Andy's getting ready to pack his bags and head up to Los Angeles tomorrow to get ready to fly back home on Thursday. Man, this has been a long, grueling, enduring process but it's been so worth it, and I'm so excited. I'm more excited about this record then I've been in any record since back in the 1980's. I would say, probably since, well definitely since "Rust In Peace" there's nothing that's excited me this much - maybe "Countdown", but this is just absolutely insane."

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Close to the finish line

So, as many of you have now been made aware from Dave's message from The Live Line (Our main source of leaving updates) the tracking process for the new Megadeth record is now complete!!!!!! When I heard this for myself, It really jacked me up, as we have all worked so hard on making this record the best it can possibly be, and I can honestly reveal to you that we have done just that. I have to give kudos to Andy Sneap here, who absolutely busted his a** and pushed all of us (while being a polite Englishman) to capture the best performances possible, and injecting a valid "Metal" opinion when he needed to. High kicks all around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When we started listening to all the potential riffs for this record from Dave's "Pandora's box of metal riffs" (as I like to call it) I kept hearing so many great riffs, song ideas, etc. and I knew right out of the gate that if we could capture these ideas and shape them into great songs, this record had the potential to really be great. I just remember looking at Andy Sneap while these riffs were being played and I knew we were thinking the exact same thing. Soon, you will know and hear exactly what I am talking about. As I completely detest comparing new music to previous music, I wont here, but I do believe those who are fans of Megadeth will love this record, as it has something for everybody. Thats all I am going to say about that

Be well,

Shawn

• 2 weeks later...
To nije Megadeth.To je MD 45

A OVO JE NOVI MEGADETH

Auuuuh, otkad je ovo... ovo je skrivena, posljednja bonus pjesma sa neke Roadrunner kompilacije, i za ovu se pjesmu nagađalo je li Megadeth ili nije, a trebala se pojaviti još na United Abominations. Liči na Megadeth, ali ko zna je li.

Preslušah napokon MD.45. Ne znam... meni je to suviše punk. Mada ima i dobrih momenata.

Ako ništa drugo, "The Craving" je verovatno najkompleksniji, najpreciznije odsviran i najbolje isproduciran punk album svih vremena. :)

Jedino mi se na Dejvovim gitarama svidjaju dinovi hedstokovi..vrlo lepo odradjeni. inace ova rust in peace aplikacija mi se i ne svidja toliko..malo je kiceraj!

Inace ortak je probao ovo

http://www.deanguitars.com/vmntx/dave_mustaine_vmntx2_en.htm

i ovo

http://www.deanguitars.com/gearsofwar/gear..._v_enlarged.htm

i naravno bruka zvuci :D samo se pozalio da imaju presirok vrat :confused: za njegov ukus.

Inace, sto se tice teme uskoro nas ocekuje 12 novih pesama:

Wow, the last week has just slipped right past me and here we are getting ready to start mixing, mastering (no worries here), and sequencing the record. We have all of the 12 songs done and ready to be revealed soon.

I am also going to start doing interviews for the new record and of course the upcoming Megadeth and Slayer dates in Canada. Let me assure you though, the interviews may be really short, because if I get asked anything antagonistic or I am told, "someone said this and someone said that," it will be over. I don't care.

I am honestly looking forward to these dates, and hopefully more than just breaking the ice and doing four concerts with some old friends. I currently have the flu so this is going to be short.

I love you all and thanks for checking in on me here, and at TheLIVELine.

Edited by Ozziris

pazite na sta sam naleteo...review za rust in piece sa Rate Your Music sajta...

Citiram..

This music is horrible. Megadeth is one of the worst bands of all time along with all of these other "thrash" and "metal" bands. Their lyrics are about stupid and meaningless topics such as nuclear war and poor human condition. This does not happen in real life and never will. If these lyrics were good they would be about being depressed and slitting your wrists because you hate your life. That is what gooid music (emo) is all about. Also the music is really stupid they play more than 3 chords in every song and sometimes go out of 4/4 time this is very bad because it is boring and makes no sense. There are too many guitar solos and they are all too fast with no feeling. All of these songs are horrible but the worst is "Hangar 18" because there are too many guitar solos. Me and my boyfriend (who is also named Jesse like me) hate this band and get made fun of by "metal" kids at our school who listen to this and other horrible bands like Dream Theater and Death. I slit my wrists every day and find comfort in emo music. You can not slit your wrists and find comfort in metal.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by LukaHM

Citiram..

This music is horrible. Megadeth is one of the worst bands of all time along with all of these other "thrash" and "metal" bands. Their lyrics are about stupid and meaningless topics such as nuclear war and poor human condition. This does not happen in real life and never will. If these lyrics were good they would be about being depressed and slitting your wrists because you hate your life. That is what gooid music (emo) is all about. Also the music is really stupid they play more than 3 chords in every song and sometimes go out of 4/4 time this is very bad because it is boring and makes no sense. There are too many guitar solos and they are all too fast with no feeling. All of these songs are horrible but the worst is "Hangar 18" because there are too many guitar solos. Me and my boyfriend (who is also named Jesse like me) hate this band and get made fun of by "metal" kids at our school who listen to this and other horrible bands like Dream Theater and Death. I slit my wrists every day and find comfort in emo music. You can not slit your wrists and find comfort in metal.

:rockdevil:

Citiram..

Ziva istina.Jesse i Jesse kad to kazu....

jeph3uv.png