Megadeth

Earendil

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dobar koncerat, sto se svirke tice stvarno su tate... ali mi je zanimljivo kako publika pjeva gitarske djelove, kao argentinci   :rockdevil:. koliko sam ja skontao prije njih su ovu vece svirali soulfly i motorhed, jel jos neko bio iza njih, ovaj sajt festivvala na portugalskom pa nesto mi ne ide  :mrgreen: ?!

Ja tek sad gledao. Stvarno mi je zao za ovaj vokal, sve su odsvirali perfektno, akustika fenomenalna, cist zvuk, sve! Cak i Drover daje znake zivota prvih 25 minuta :muzicar: Simfoniju je jedino otpevao da kazemo korektno. Izgleda da Dejv vise nikad nece moci da peva kako treba. Ali da stave nekog drugog da peva to bi bilo sranje. Dobro sto je sad jaka tehnika pa ce na sledecem albumu da mu naprave da taj glas lici na nesto!

Mogu da se kladim da ce vokal na onom RIP DVD-u zvucati perfektno!

Pa jebi ga, glupo bi bilo da izdaju zvanican DVD sa ovako losim glasom (ne vjerujem da je bio puno bolji nego na ovom u Riu), a da ga ne dorade kad vec postoje mogucnosti.

Jbg..uz danasnju tehniku bi i ja zvucao perfektno! al ajd nek zvuci ovako:

Eh kad bi ovako zvucao, inace ovo je najbolji jebeni uvod na nekoj pjesmi u istoriji muzike, samo su ga malo ubrzali... ne znam zasto ovo ne sviraju i jos gomilu pjesama sa prvih albuma, jebo ih tut l' mond i ši wulf i preznojavajuci metci vise su dosadili! 

"New Megadeth track, "Sudden Death" to be featured on Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock. This fall, living room legends and their friends will join together and embark on an epic rock journey to save rock n' roll with Activision Publishing, Inc.'s Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock. Delivering the largest on-disc rock music set list to-date, Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock features more than 90 tracks that include guitar shredding hits from bands such as Black Sabbath, Megadeth and Slipknot and larger than life anthems from Queen, Muse and KISS. Additionally, Dave Mustaine wrote and recorded "Sudden Death", an original track for the game, which was inspired by Quest Mode's storyline."

To je taj projekat za koji je Dejv najavljivao novu pjesmu... ja sam mislio sudeci po njegovim rijecima da je to nesto vece u pitanju a ono jebeni gitar hiro.

.... I ko je na kraju pravi heroj?! Onaj ko redja komercijeale, ili onaj ko ima muda da otpeva onako kako najbolje moze u datom trenutku i ne podvali nista?!

Pravi heroj si ti,jer nema puno ljudi koji imaju muda ovako nešto da odvale. 

Edited by In The Flesh
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dave Mustaine has been hinting at big news for months on his website, slaving over a "top secret project" and now, the Megadeth leader has revealed the results exclusively to Rolling Stone: A blistering new track called "Sudden Death" that will serve as the finger-busting finale to the forthcoming Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock game. Mustaine says the track is brutal, and "I'm sure some fans will think it's the greatest thing we've ever done. But other people will say it sucks. That's just the way of the world."

Unlike previous Guitar Hero titles, the upcoming Warriors of Rock features a story-based adventure mode, voiced by Kiss' Gene Simmons. To advance through the game, players will have to tackle tricky tracks like Black Sabbath's "Children of the Grave," Muse's "Uprising," Slayer's "Chemical Warfare" and the Cure's "Fascination Street." But to beat the game's last stage boss, players will have to master Megadeth's "Sudden Death."

"I thought it was a great idea for us," says Mustaine. "We've had experience with games in the past, and our songs have been in sports games and Grand Theft Auto, but we never really got into the Guitar Hero thing. When they talked to us about doing this, I never imagined it would be something this honorable."

Activision, the publishers of Guitar Hero, commissioned the track from Mustaine and Megadeth, and were very hands-on in the song's development since "Sudden Death" has to pose the ultimate challenge to hardcore gamers.

"Only once in my career have I had this happen before," Mustaine says, referring to 1991's soundtrack for Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey, when the band crafted "Go to Hell." "We had written something and Interscope told me to make the lyrics even darker. Activision heard the track, and said, 'We want more solos on it.' And I said, OK, I can do that.' "

"Sudden Death" turned into a scathing, speedy thrash tune that's sure to lead to some fingertip callusing. Mustaine claims the song has a "funky kind of polyrhythm to it" which will make it even more difficult for the Guitar Hero elite. "Just the sheer repetitiveness of it can blow people's minds," Mustaine explains. "And, my guitar style is way different than [other Megadeth guitarist] Chris Brodericks'. Chris plays with a lot of love and I play with a lot of hate. My guitar playing is explosions, and his is more like fireworks. When you are trying to emulate the two kind of guitar styles, it's tricky. I don't care what anyone says, you've gotta be good."

Due out this fall, Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock isn't the only excitement on Mustaine's plate these days. With bassist Dave Ellefson back in the equation, there's pressure from fans for new music. Meanwhile, Megadeth will be heading overseas this summer to play with the rest of the "Big Four" of thrash (Metallica, Slayer and Anthrax) at festivals, marking the first time all four bands have shared the same stage. As Rolling Stone reported, one of the gigs will be broadcast live in movie theaters around the globe. Megadeth is also fresh from playing Rust in Peace on their last tour with Testament and Exodus, and will hit the road this summer with Slayer and Testament for the "American Carnage" trek.

Mustaine's not thrilled that the "Big Four" tour isn't a global undertaking, and thinks American fans "deserve it as much as anybody does." So, does he see it coming stateside? "Of course it could happen. I don't know that it will. I hope it does," he says. "If we could, I know we would. It's just a matter of the degree of touring availability for the other parties concerned. Let's be honest about all this: The cards lay in one camp's hands and the rest of us are just damn happy to be here."

trebala bi biti dobra i zestoka pjesma, cim su je stavili za finale.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ma da...ako su je tvorci guitar hero-a stavili onda se podrazumeva da je odlicna!  :haha:  :haha:  :haha:

pa ako se uzme u obzir da je ovo dosad nastavak gitar hiroa sa najvise pjesama i zastupljena su imena poput metalike, slejera, blek sabata, pa tu su kiss kvin... a megadetova pjesma se nalazi na kraju igre u "finalu" kako sam rekao, to znaci kad sve predjes na kraju te ceka megadetova sadn det... i po tome zakljucujem da ce biti teska za odsvirati, a znamo kako megadet svira, i ocekujem da ce biti zestoka pjesma sa jebackim solazam sto znaci dobra pjesma

pa ako se uzme u obzir da je ovo dosad nastavak gitar hiroa sa najvise pjesama i zastupljena su imena poput metalike, slejera, blek sabata, pa tu su kiss kvin... a megadetova pjesma se nalazi na kraju igre u "finalu" kako sam rekao, to znaci kad sve predjes na kraju te ceka megadetova sadn det... i po tome zakljucujem da ce biti teska za odsvirati, a znamo kako megadet svira, i ocekujem da ce biti zestoka pjesma sa jebackim solazam sto znaci dobra pjesma

your argument is invalid.

Da li si ikad igrao guitar hero? bio sam u prilici da vidim sadrzaj vise dvd izdanja te igre pa iako se na njima stvarno nalaze pesme slejera, metalike i pantere..takodje se nalaze nu metal pesme kao i pop pesme!

i sto neko napisa..your argument is invalid!

P.S. U jednom guitar hero-u je najzajebanija Through the fire and the flames koja isto ima jebacke solaze i sta sve ne..pa je mnogi ne vole!

i pesma ako je teska za sviranje ne znaci da je dobra!

Edited by Ozziris
  • Upvote 1

Guest HEFEST

Through the fire and the flames je dobra stvar ma sta ko pricao ili mislio. Oni koji kazu suprotno su obicni debili. Oko cinjenica se ne vredi raspravljati. Za tu Megadeth-ovu stvar ne znam jer je nisam cuo.

Do sada u svim delovima koje sam igrao stvari pri kraju su bile ekstra. Mozda sada bude drugacije.

Through the fire and the flames je dobra stvar ma sta ko pricao ili mislio. Oni koji kazu suprotno su obicni debili. Oko cinjenica se ne vredi raspravljati. Za tu Megadeth-ovu stvar ne znam jer je nisam cuo.

Do sada u svim delovima koje sam igrao stvari pri kraju su bile ekstra. Mozda sada bude drugacije.

Don't brini,nije bacen hejt na Dragonforce. :smile: