Shadow Gallery

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

pa dobro, neka bude i vecinom instrumental, vokali tu i tamo na nekoj pesmi... Sigurno su koristili neke snimke iz studija koji su im ostali pre smrti...

Geri je rekao kako ce svi u grupi dati sve od sebe za ovaj album, ocekujem strashnu svirku, ali punu emocija kao i uvek (sto danas fali mnogim prog bendovima)

Edited by DBrave

Opa!

"After the tragic passing of lead singer Mike Baker in October 2008, SHADOW GALLERY's new CD introduces new vocalist Brian Ashland and not only sees the entire band once again sharing additional vocal duties but also features guest vocal appearances by Ralf Scheepers (PRIMAL FEAR) and Clay Barton (SUSPYRE) to complement the release. With "Digital Ghosts", SHADOW GALLERY's members Brendt Allman, Carl Cadden-James, Gary Wehrkamp, Ashland and returning drummer Joe Nevolo (who appears on two songs of the record) have focused their powerful energies on creating a seamless blend of progressive, metal, and symphonic rock as a transcendent work of musical art that advances the boundaries of these genres into new directions."