Mnemic

Earendil

Uh

Oštro. icon_smile.gif

Jebiga, mene je 'Wild Boys' privukla, pa sam i album nekako svario. Uopšteno, oni jesu jeftini, ali su slušljivi. Neki elementi iskopirani od Mešuge (koje nikako ne mogu variti na Nothing) ovdje mi se čine tu i tamo. Isto tako, recimo druga po redu stvar na ovom drugom albumu je čisti Offspring, ali sa drugim aranžmanom.

Vjerovatno po prvi put da slušam neki bend zbog bas gitare.

Pa ono... meni su cool bili dok nisam pokušao drugi put da preslušam prvi album (kada sam ga nabavio). Drugi sam jedva uspeo do kraja da ispoštujem (tu i tamo sam vrteo par pesama)...

Sada samo čujem šugga wannabe džitru, Devy wannabe screamo (& melodiku svirke) koji povremeno liči na promuklog Burton C Bell-a (ili utinutog za jaja), i to sve isprekidano vrlo neinventivnim gay trenucima (kao emo al ustvari nije emo ni malo icon_smile.gif). Ustvari ima i drugih vrsta neinventivnosti (tj dosade, ne mora neinventivnost da bude dosadna).

Jedini +: fluidno zvuče icon_smile.gif

(opravdavam oštrinu mog pravougaonog Excel commenta)

* Lični doživljaj benda. Molim fanove da me ne pljuju.

Ma zovi me slobodno kad dodjem icon_smile.gif i tako se upoznajemo vec 2 godine, a nikako da se upoznamo... navatas me onda i naslusaces se prave muzike. mhihi.gif

Na finjaka, nema sta. icon_smile.gif

I'll keep that in mind icon_smile.gif

@ KRANG

Naterao si me da sačuvak ovu sliku. Gde god se okrenem na forumu naletim na ULVER_BLOOD_INSIDE.gif

Subtile subliminal messages: even stronger than Cynic

I'll keep that in mind icon_smile.gif

@ KRANG

Naterao si me da sačuvak ovu sliku. Gde god se okrenem na forumu naletim na ULVER_BLOOD_INSIDE.gif

Oks... drzi, drzi. icon_smile.gif

pivopije.gif

Ma agresivan je skroz... i mene je naterao. icon_mrgreen.gif

• 4 weeks later...
video spot novi, za "Deathbox"

meni je ok...nothing special...svirkaju u beloj sobi.

OutofCimer kaze da je stupidan.

Meni onako...not bad.

Deathbox je najbolja pesma na albumu svakako.

Ocekivao sam da ce prvi spot biti za "Room 2.12" ali vidis...lepo me iznenadili.

opusteno si ubo drugi singl.... pivopije.gif

• 1 month later...

Ma oce li oni imati neki nastup live... ( negde blizu, stvarno me ne zanima da idem u Geteborg da ih slusam.. mislim bi ja, ako ce neko da mi plati.. icon_wink.gif )

Znači, ako bih te muvao prošla bi mi žvaka "Hoćeš kod mene da slušamo Mnemic?"
icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif Edited by Telcontar

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

MNEMIC Confirm Singer's Departure, Announce Replacement

Danish modern metallers MNEMIC have confirmed the departure of frontman Michael Bøgballe. The band's official statement on the matter reads as follows:

"It is sad it has come to this, but Michael has chosen a different path in his life and wishes to leave the band. This last weekend, we did our last gig together in Gothenburg, Sweden — which was one of the most intense and energetic gigs we have ever done, and this night will not be forgotten for a very long time.

"Thanks to all of our friends in IMPIOUS, ENGEL, DARK TRANQUILLITY, ARCH ENEMY and most important Patric Ullaeus, who came out and made it all special for everybody! We now would like to take this time to wish Michael all the best and good luck in future endeavours."

Michael has issued the following statement regarding his departure from the group:

"It is with great sadness that I must announce my departure from MNEMIC. From today I'm no longer officially the singer of MNEMIC. There's a thousand ways to put this but none seem just accurate right now, so I'm just gonna be honest with ya all. There are two main reasons in my life for doing this. One is that mý girlfriend is pregnant with my baby and I therefore want to spend some more time at home. Second is that I'm sick and tired of being broke all the time. This is by far the hardest decision I ever had to make 'cuz I love the metal, the tours and the band. What we did together, no one can take that away from me and I'll remember every country we've visited for as long as I live. And to the people I've met on the road and all the fans: Thank you so much for being there. You made all the difference to me...

"I know for sure that the remaining four boys in MNEMIC will not slow down. We part as best friends and will remain so......You guys are the shit!! Thank you.

"And Bobo from the Summer Breeze Festival: Fuck you!

"Goodbye everybody....I had a blast...and who knows.....maybe we'll see each other somewhere in the future..."

MNEMIC have already recruited Michael's replacement — former TRANSPORT LEAGUE/B-THONG singer Tony Jelencovich.

Commented the group: "Tony has been a longtime friend of the band, and we are 100 percent confident that he is the right man for the job!

"Also SPECIAL THANKS to video director Patric Ullaeus and his wife Tara at ww.Revolver.se spending time with the band to do another brilliant shoot in Gothenburg this weekend. This lineup change will NOT, in any way, effect MNEMIC's North American Fall tour with MESHUGGAH, GOD FORBID and THE HAUNTED."

MNEMIC are continuing to tour in support of their sophomore album, "The Audio Injected Soul", which was released in September 2004 via Nuclear Blast Records. The follow-up to 2003's "Mechanical Spin Phenomena" was recorded at AntFarm Studios in Aarhus, Denmark with producer Tue Madsen.