Scar Symmetry

Kent

• 1 month later...

momci sviraju/pjevaju skroz ok, a to sto ih hejtujete zbog izgleda, pa DE STE MANEKENI

upravo tako, meni se ovaj sto growluje bas svideo sto pravi te face, kao devin townsend koji je provlacio zajebanciju kroz sve. pre je metal bio u vezi zurke, tih faca i zezanja a danas su svi nesto ozbiljni, verovatno je zato i puklo sve. ako je nekome ovo smesno sta reci za corpse paint i komadanje leseva?!?!?

Guest Sha

upravo tako, meni se ovaj sto growluje bas svideo sto pravi te face, kao devin townsend koji je provlacio zajebanciju kroz sve. pre je metal bio u vezi zurke, tih faca i zezanja a danas su svi nesto ozbiljni, verovatno je zato i puklo sve.

A šta je to puklo? Metal je jači i raznovrsniji nego ikad.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Swedish progressive melodic death metallers SCAR SYMMETRY will release their new album, "The Unseen Empire", in Europe on April 15 via Nuclear Blast Records.

Commented the band's drummer, Henrik Ohlsson: "'The Unseen Empire' seeks to expose the hidden hand of the elite that pull the strings of mankind in order to fulfill their agenda of global domination. The album concept goes from theories of shadow governments to secret ancient bloodlines and even further into speculations of malevolent influence from metaphysical reptilian-based intelligences. Mankind's only hope to survive seems to be an internal awakening where the influence of the unseen empire that rules in secrecy is washed away from the minds of the masses. They want us to stay within the framework of their agenda, hypnotizing us with things that draw attention but has no value. It's time to step outside the framework and make 'the unseen empire' visible!"

Check out the CD cover artwork below.

scarsymmetryunseen.jpg