God Dethroned

Cold

• 2 months later...

Dutch death metallers GOD DETHRONED have finished recording their ninth album, "Under The Sign Of The Iron Cross", at the Soundlodge Studios in Leer, Germany.

Comments singer/guitarist Henri Sattler: "Just like with our two previous albums, we've been recording at Soundlodge with producer Jörg Uken.

"'Under The Sign Of The Iron Cross' is another concept album about World War One. Having done a concept album about this topic before didn't make it an easy job, but reading Ernst Juenger's 'In Stahlgewittern' (Storm of Steel), which is his biography of his daily experiences in the trenches during the war, gave me so much inspiration that I managed to do a good job on the lyrics and I'm really satisfied with the result, but this is, of course, something you will have to check out for yourselves.

"Musically, the new album turned out to be one of the most extreme records we ever did. Nevertheless with the very recognizable GOD DETHRONED hooks present in all the songs. Producer Jörg Uken outdid himself this time, because our new album is, in my opinion, the best-produced album we ever had. Extremely raw, heavy, but crystal clear and super dynamic at the same time."

GOD DETHRONED is:

Henri "T.S.K." Sattler - Vocals, Lead Guitar

Henk "Henke" Zinger - Bass

Michiel "Mike" vd Plicht - Drums

Danny Tunker - Guitar

"Under The Sign Of The Iron Cross" will be released on November 23 (one day earlier internationally) via Metal Blade Records.

Guest Шејтанов Чобан

Koji fazon sa Holanđanima i paljevinom na rat? Ovi na Prvi, Hail of Bullets na Drugi svetski rat.

Зато што су потписали капитулацију после једног дана бомбардовања Ротердама :mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Na pra slušanja se novi album predstavio kao logičan nastavak prethodnika. Dakle - vraćena brzina, ima fino uklopljenih cleanova, pa čak i klavijatura ponegde kad znaju čak i na Behemoth povući. Intervju uskoro, sve u svemu - spremajte gaće za još jedno kvalitetno klanje od ovog benda.