Sodom

Millennium

• 2 weeks later...
ma nema sanse da je jeftino.Ipak je to kultni album.Znaci oko 1500 din.

E Frubi ima li neke sanse da vi u skorijoj buducnosti dovedete Sodom?

Ма само да се држе на сцени,не мора да буде као Наранџа,само да живи Содом musik19.gif Ма какве везе има са ценом да ли је албум култан или не?

Ма само да се држе на сцени,не мора да буде као Наранџа,само да живи Содом musik19.gif Ма какве везе има са ценом да ли је албум култан или не?

pa nece neki jebeni underground album iz Bocvane da ima istu cenu kao Agent Orange

Long-running German thrashers SODOM have set "Lords of Depravity - Part I" (view cover here) as the title of their new DVD, due on September 19 via SPV. The first of two double-DVD sets will contain "the SODOM history from 1982 to 1995 and the concerts from Sofia, With Full Force, Wacken, Bang Your Head and Rock Hard festivals," according to SODOM mainman Thomas "Angelripper" Such. "Total play time of the double DVD will be at least five hours . . Nothing that could be interesting for you SODOM fans should be withheld. Highlight of the entire DVD are interviews with all, still living ex musicians. It was a real challenge for me to organize that all!"

The follow-up DVD, "Lords of Depravity - Part II", "will be published at the beginning of 2006 and contain the history from 1996 to 2005 when there was no more lineup changes," stated Such. "You can barely imagine what you'll get to see and hear, because in this period a camera was always at hand. This double DVD will also have a play time of more than five hours."

http://sodomized.info/cdpics/tn_lords.jpg

Bice dobro, jes.

pa nece neki jebeni underground album iz Bocvane da ima istu cenu kao Agent Orange

Sine 20.evra si dao za disk?!?! Pa taj disk u nemackoj kosta 10.e max....

Mnogo!

Sto se tice koncerta sodom-a ovde u kontaktu smo sa menadzmentom , kada bude turneja obecali su da ce poslati ponudu.

Sve zavisi od toga kako prodje Destruction i Annihilator, ako to prodje dobro bice koncerata sa nase strane, ako puknemo.... icon_uhoh.gif

Sine 20.evra si dao za disk?!?! Pa taj disk u nemackoj kosta 10.e max....

Mnogo!

Sto se tice koncerta sodom-a ovde u kontaktu smo sa menadzmentom , kada bude turneja obecali su da ce poslati ponudu.

Sve zavisi od toga kako prodje Destruction i Annihilator, ako to prodje dobro bice koncerata sa nase strane, ako puknemo.... icon_uhoh.gif

nisam bre dao al znam da toliko kosta.

Stekam pare za neke druge stvari

Nego evo ovo procitajte.Znaci jedva cekam...

icon_rockdevil.gificon_rockdevil.gificon_rockdevil.gificon_rockdevil.gificon_rockdevil.gif

SODOM: 'Lords Of Depravity – Part I' DVD Due Next Month - Aug. 5, 2005

Long-running German thrashers SODOM have set "Lords of Depravity - Part I" (view cover here) as the title of their new DVD, due on September 19 via SPV. The first of two double-DVD sets will contain "the SODOM history from 1982 to 1995 and the concerts from Sofia, With Full Force, Wacken, Bang Your Head and Rock Hard festivals," according to SODOM mainman Thomas "Angelripper" Such. "Total play time of the double DVD will be at least five hours . . Nothing that could be interesting for you SODOM fans should be withheld. Highlight of the entire DVD are interviews with all, still living ex musicians. It was a real challenge for me to organize that all!"

The follow-up DVD, "Lords of Depravity - Part II", "will be published at the beginning of 2006 and contain the history from 1996 to 2005 when there was no more lineup changes," stated Such. "You can barely imagine what you'll get to see and hear, because in this period a camera was always at hand. This double DVD will also have a play time of more than five hours."

SODOM are scheduled to release their new studio album in January via SPV Records. A U.S. tour with FINNTROLL will kick off January 6 in Springfield, VA.

Upcoming SODOM shows:

"Lords of Depravity Tour 2005" with FATAL EMBRACE and VENDETTA:

Sep. 14 - Adelsheim, GER @ Live Factory

Sep. 15 - München, GER @ Backstage

Sep. 16 - Hannover, GER @ Faust

Sep. 17 - Flensburg, GER @ Roxy

Sep. 30 - SWE + FIN "Metal Ferry" - 34.000 Tons Metal

w/ FINNTROLL:

Jan. 06 - Springfield, VA @ Jaxx

Jan. 07 - Poughkeepsie, NY @ The Chance

Jan. 08 - New York, NY @ BB King´s

Jan. 09 - Montreal, QUE @ Medley

Jan. 10 - Quebec City, QUE @ L'Imperial

Jan. 11 - Toronto, ONT @ The Opera House

prvi sodomov dvd izlazi 19. septembra i to je to... a evo nasao sam i neki neoficijelni turski sodom fan sajt biggrin.gif evo linka: http://sodometal.t35.com/e/index_e.htm

za novi album kazu da ce da bude najbolji u njihovoj karijeri ali to kaze svaki drugi bend koji izdaje nov materijal tako da nemojte da ste tolike paljevine...

prvi sodomov dvd izlazi 19. septembra i to je to... a evo nasao sam i neki neoficijelni turski sodom fan sajt biggrin.gif evo linka: http://sodometal.t35.com/e/index_e.htm

za novi album kazu da ce da bude najbolji u njihovoj karijeri ali to kaze svaki drugi bend koji izdaje nov materijal tako da nemojte da ste tolike paljevine...

Pa naravno da ce to da kazu, svi to kazu

@Vanish To Perfection, imas pravo cover bi bio mnogo bolji u nekoj ludoj war verziji.