Sodom

Millennium

SPV/Steamhammer will now release the new SODOM two-disc DVD set Lords Of Depravity Part I on October 24th, worldwide.

The set will come in a digipack slipcase including two booklets and the following tracklisting:

DVD 1 - Historical Depravity: a 180 minute documentary of the band’s history containing unseen private, backstage, behind the scenes and on stage sequences, tons of rare photos and interviews with all band members and those related to the band from the years 1982 to 1995.

DVD 2 - Live Depravity: Intro, ‘Among The Weirdcong’ (Mixclip), ‘Vice Of Killing’ (Sofia), ‘Outbreak Of Evil’ (Sofia), ‘Masquerade In Blood’ (Sofia), On Tour Worldwide, ‘The Saw Is The Law’ (Mixclip), ‘Remember The Fallen’ (WFF), ‘Die Stumme Ursel’ (WFF), ‘M 16’ (Rockhard), Press Worldwide, ‘Napalm In The Morning’ (Mixclip), ‘Nuclear Winter’ (Sofia), ‘Tombstone’ (Sofia), ‘Sodomized’ (Sofia), ‘Eat Me’ (Sofia), Sodom Worldwide, ‘Code Red’ (incl. Intro) (Wacken), ‘Aber Bitte Mit Sahne’ (Wacken), ‘Wachturm’ (Wacken), ‘Agent Orange’ (Wacken), Fans Worldwide, ‘Sodomy And Lust’ (Sofia), ‘Witching Metal’ (Sofia), Backstage (Sofia), ‘Ausbebombt’ (Sofia), ‘Ace Of Spades’ (Sofia), Backstage (Sofia), ‘Stalingagel (Mixclip), Outro. Videos: ‘Ausgbombt’, ‘Silence Is Consent’ and ‘Die Stumme Ursel’.

DVD 2 - Live Depravity: Intro, ‘Among The Weirdcong’ (Mixclip), ‘Vice Of Killing’ (Sofia), ‘Outbreak Of Evil’ (Sofia), ‘Masquerade In Blood’ (Sofia), On Tour Worldwide, ‘The Saw Is The Law’ (Mixclip), ‘Remember The Fallen’ (WFF), ‘Die Stumme Ursel’ (WFF), ‘M 16’ (Rockhard), Press Worldwide, ‘Napalm In The Morning’ (Mixclip), ‘Nuclear Winter’ (Sofia), ‘Tombstone’ (Sofia), ‘Sodomized’ (Sofia), ‘Eat Me’ (Sofia), Sodom Worldwide, ‘Code Red’ (incl. Intro) (Wacken), ‘Aber Bitte Mit Sahne’ (Wacken), ‘Wachturm’ (Wacken), ‘Agent Orange’ (Wacken), Fans Worldwide, ‘Sodomy And Lust’ (Sofia), ‘Witching Metal’ (Sofia), Backstage (Sofia), ‘Ausbebombt’ (Sofia), ‘Ace Of Spades’ (Sofia), Backstage (Sofia), ‘Stalingagel (Mixclip), Outro. Videos: ‘Ausgbombt’, ‘Silence Is Consent’ and ‘Die Stumme Ursel’.

Лош је избор песама.

sasvim zadovoljavajuce, sta ima na dvd 1 icon_confused.gificon_confused.gificon_confused.gif

MIB je odddlichan album al ne bash za pochetak kolega biggrin.gif

Zashto bre? icon_rockdevil.gif

Zaboravio sam da kazhem da medju 13 izdanja koja sam nabavio nema M16,Agent Orange i One Night In Bangkok.

A bash ta tri sam najvishe ishchekivao..

Kolega,kad ce ta razmena? pivopije.gif

Bre kolega, kad preslusham sve ovo..rekao sam vec iljade puta..moze pochetkom septembra...

Pa, MIB nije dobar za start, poshto je to vishe death/thrash albumchina, i osim na Tapping the Vein ni na jednom drugom albumu nema takvog Sodom zvuka.

M-16 i AO nemash..ali se nadam da si se nasladjivao sa Code Red i Persecution Mania icon_rockdevil.gifpivopije.gif

• 2 weeks later...