Bon Jovi

mpmiha

Sambora and Locklear To Divorce

Bon Jovi rocker Richie Sambora and his wife of 11 years, actress Heather Locklear, are set to divorce. The news comes after weeks of speculation about the couple's marriage. The divorce was confirmed by Locklear's publicist yesterday. Cece Yorke says, "This is a private matter and there will be no further comment at this time." The Spin City star was previously married to Motley Crue rocker, Tommy Lee. They divorced in 1993, a year before she wed Sambora. The couple wed in Paris, France, in 1994 and has an eight-year-old daughter, Ava Elizabeth. Rumors of a split surfaced after Locklear attended a New Year's Eve rock concert with fellow soon-to-be-divorcee Denise Richards and their husbands nowhere to be seen.

ja bih djelimicno mogla da se slozim. nisu nesto, ali opet je to bon jovi, oni ce vazda album napraviti, produkciju nabudziti, gitare ispeglati i prodati 10 miliona kopija ocas posla!

kvalitet je rapidno opao poslije keep the faith.. these days je posljednji od vecih albuma ali ne i najveci.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol uvek sam se podsmevao onima koji krenu da kenjaju kako je bon jovi pravi ROKER biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif ??? kakav je to smesni rok? ovim ne govorim nista protiv njega,naprotiv ja i volim neke pesme poput blaze of glory i its my life...

@Ikona: takvu kontradiktornost nisam odavno cuo/procitao/video... :confused: smesan je itd. ali ga gotivis? Pa ne moz' to tako... ja organski ne podnosim Bob Sinclair-a pa zbog toga ni ne slusam njegovu muziku... tacnije zbog muzike ne podnosim njega :D

Ali proizilazi zakljucak da ti gotivis glupe i smesne stvari, sta si onda isto glup? :confused::ph34r::spava::puke::udri::mrgreen:

A ne idu u isti kos pesme koje si nabrojao. Poslusaj malo stare albume, ic maj lajf zna da navede svaka budala.

:muzicar:

Edited by LazaGNR
http://www.yumetal.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=32159

The New York Post is reporting that Jon Bon Jovi is disgusted rock rival Axl Rose receives more media attention than he does, because the elusive GUNS N' ROSES frontman "hasn't made a record in 13 years." Jon can't seem to get over the fact that the press will always be more fascinated with the bad-boy legacy of GNR than they are with the comparatively bland BON JOVI, according to the Post. He fumes, "You know what pisses me off? I was reading this British rock magazine this month and there was a story about Axl Rose and the $13 million GUNS N' ROSES record that was never made. That motherfucker hasn't made a record in 13 years and he gets all that attention. You know what I've done in 13 years? A lot. But they have continued to write about the freak show aspect of him. Because he's a recluse. That makes him interesting, right?"

icon_rockdevil.gif ...mc gay to the fullest...!!! icon_rockdevil.gif

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...ewsitemID=49073