Labyrinth

Elderane

• 1 month later...

Sjajni su uživo, vredi ih čuti, definitivno! Volela bih da ih čujem kao headlinere, to bi bio spektakl. Roberto je fenomenalan vokal... Kako taj čovek lagano izvlači one visine (bar izgleda da mu nije veliki problem)... Nemam reči. :wub:

Ostale 2 predgrupe su takođe sjajne - Demonlord i 4th Dimension. :wub:

Sonata divna, as usual. Mada, ovoga puta sam se više oduževila predgrupama nego Sonatom, moram priznati.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

slusam Timeless Crime EP, pripremam se malo za ProgPower i setim se koliki je disappointment bio Sons of Thunder kad je izasao. Svi su mislili da ce biti jos bolji od Return to Heaven, i mogao je da bude da su nastavili kao Timeless Crime EP. Sjajne pesme, sve hiticne kao da su sa RTHD a opet vise klavijatura i progresivniji, stvarno savrsen EP.

Sve sa sjajnom Sanctuary obradom.

Edited by azal

kad je izasao je skoro svima bio.

losa je produkcija bila takodje, mada neki ljudi imaju Neil Kernon original mix i kazu da zvuci fenomenalno. Kernon je radio produkciju za album, poslao im, i ovaj Olaf rekao da je previse agresivan miks pa je sam uradio svoj koji je ispao kao krpa.

Meni je Kathryn jedina pesma sa tog albuma u rangu sa RTHD i TC.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

Press release:

Roberto speaks:

It is never easy to write this kind of public statements, but I think it's fair to be clear and sincere towards those that for many years have granted us esteem and love.

From now on I am no longer the singer of Labyrinth, after almost 18 years I leave the band that more than any other has given me in terms of satisfaction, blazon and experience in Italy but even more abroad.

6 albums, an EP and a “Best Of”, a lot of music written all together with a common goal, so much life shared that cannot be wiped out and the awareness of having friends I can count on and hopefully meet again in the future to write other music together.

Everyone is useful, no one is indispensable and I think that also this time the band will be able to face this with the usual strength and ability to reinvent itself.

I've had the best band I could have had to express myself in that field and I'm sure I won't ever be part of any other band of similar type, it would be stupid, incoherent and unfair to Labyrinth.

At the moment I'm working on my first solo album on which I am spending a lot of energies, moreover the collaborations with Ken Hensley , Wonderworld and Mangala Vallis keep going on.

My priorities obviously go to my solo project, in order to create a firm-based foundation for the future.

THANKS TO LABYRINTH, THANKS TO YOU ALL.

Roberto

koji moj ovo meni stize na mail, evo, za lazu :D

After Roberto Tiranti's words, here you are with a message from the band:

"As everybody already knows, Roberto has decided to part ways with the band in order to start his solo career. We wish him all the best and we thank him for the long walk we have had together. At the same time "the show must go on", as somebody said, and the good news is that we have started working on the new album. This is not the only good news, anyway, 'cause we are incredibly excited and honored to announce that our new singer is none other than a top-notch artist and a piece of history in the metal world: we warmly welcome Mr. Mark Boals on board (Yngwie Malmsteen, Ring Of Fire, Royal Hunt) and we can't wait to let you all listen to some of the new songs we are working on!

Sincerely yours, Labyrinth"