Hypocrisy

XOLOX Enthroned

Kreni polako,sto pre krenes pre ces zavrsiti :haha: inace, ja kad sam skidala, istovremeno i cimerka u drugoj sobi skidala neki film, jebo je film, kad nisam i nju i komp izbacila napolje. Duplo mi je usporila stvar.

U domu sam ga svukao za nekih tri sata :pivopije: Ali za Hypocrisy bih cekao i tri meseca,prosle godine su otkinuli na Brutal Assault-u, gledao ih ortak...

Swedish extreme metal veterans HYPOCRISY are writing material for a new studio album, which they plan to record late next year. Guitarist Mikael Hedlund tells Metal Shock Finland, "It's too early to say what it's going to sounds like, but all I can say is that it's not gonna be any change of style. It will be a classic HYPOCRISY album without [any] compromises. We already got some material and we're really looking forward to enter the studio again. We don't know yet when it will [be], but hopefully after the summer 2012. Nothing is confirmed yet. We're doing the Metalfest tour [of Europe] in May/June plus some other festivals. That's the plans at the moment."

'Ajde novi, ali gledaju mi se uzivo nakon sto slusah ovaj novi live, 'ocu placem...

• Upvote 1

Oh, you will have to wait for tour until we release our next album. We have some shows booked now, we are gonna do the Metal fests next May /June, I think there is also Budapest there. We're gonna do those shows and probably some other festivals as well but not that many. We have to concentrate on the recording of the next album and try to make it as good album as possible and after that is released we can focus on doing our headline tour so those are the plans we have right now.

Hypocrisy(album), The Final Chapter i Abducted je jedino što slušam od ovog benda. Nikako da zavolim išta drugo od njih, i nikako da mi legne ovi noviji albumi. Baš mi se to retko dogadja kod nekog benda koji generalno nije puno menjao svoj stil. Baš su mi dosadni ovi noviji albumi.

• 2 months later...

Kako jebe DVD!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiiLUbge3xA

Evo i dokumentarca,ostalo je na related :rockdevi:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKWboNj2pyQ

Prva trecina dokumentarca je do jaja,onda smorise sa turom po juznoj americi i zapostavise pricu u bendu koja se desavala

• 3 weeks later...

Ne znam ovaj zadnji DVD kakav je? Volim Hypocrisy ali meni lično su nekako svi njihovi koncerti gotovo isti. Koji god da sam koncert njihov gledao uvak sviraju identične stvari. Jebiga ako ne mogu posle 10 albuma (12?) i tolikih sjajnih pesama da promene malo set listu onda stvarno jebem ga. Možda sam ja glup.

• 1 month later...

Realno,stvarno se ponasaju ko penzosi.Makar i 20 godina radili ture,ne moraju da jebu kucke,smrcu koks non stop ali su u fazonu idemo bez zena i dece na ture ajde da odradimo svirku,pricamo fore ko da smo tinejdzeri i onda da spavamo.Verni smo ribama i to.Ponasaju se kao teski strebosi,samo im fale hipstersk cvidze.

• Downvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Swedish death metal veteran HYPOCRISY are currently prepping new material for its 13th studio album, which is scheduled to release next year on Nuclear Blast Records. The band has issued the following update to fill fans in on the process.

“We're now focusing on writing new songs for the next album. We've already some new material and it sounds killer! The plan is to record the new album in the autumn this year and release it in the first half of 2013. So far everything is working out as planned and we're really excited to bring out the new release.

“Between the writing process we're also doing some festival shows and we hope to see you all there! We'll keep you updated what’s going on with the band!”