Gorguts

Џрк

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The GORGUTS reissues of “Obscura” and “From Wisdom To Hate” will be out via Century Media Records on April 6 (EU), April 7 (US) and can be preordered NOW!

CMDistro.com – preorder:

http://smarturl.it/GorgutsCMD

Season Of Mist – preorder:

http://shop.season-o...arch?id_list=98

Note: The Season Of Mist editions are limited to 100 copies only, so they can already be gone.

The following editions are available:

GORGUTS “Obscura (Re-Issue 2015)”

Gatefold black 2LP

Gatefold mint 2LP – limited to 200 copies (only available viaCMDistro.com / European & US webshop)

Gatefold lilac 2LP – limited to 200 copies (only available via CMDistro.com/ US webshop only)

Gatefold transparent blue 2LP – limited to 100 copies (exclusive to GORGUTS’ current label Season Of Mist)

Standard Jewelcase CD with 20 pages booklet

GORGUTS “From Wisdom To Hate (Re-Issue 2015)"

Black LP+CD

Silver LP+CD – limited to 200 copies (only available via CMDistro.com / European & US webshop)

Transparent red LP+CD – limited to 200 copies (only available viaCMDistro.com / US webshop only)

Clear vinyl LP+CD – limited to 100 copies (exclusive to GORGUTS’ current label Season Of Mist)

The GORGUTS reissues of “Obscura” and “From Wisdom To Hate” will be out via Century Media Records on April 6 (EU), April 7 (US) and can be preordered NOW!

CMDistro.com – preorder:

http://smarturl.it/GorgutsCMD

Season Of Mist – preorder:

http://shop.season-o...arch?id_list=98

Note: The Season Of Mist editions are limited to 100 copies only, so they can already be gone.

The following editions are available:

GORGUTS “Obscura (Re-Issue 2015)”

Gatefold black 2LP

Gatefold mint 2LP – limited to 200 copies (only available viaCMDistro.com / European & US webshop)

Gatefold lilac 2LP – limited to 200 copies (only available via CMDistro.com/ US webshop only)

Gatefold transparent blue 2LP – limited to 100 copies (exclusive to GORGUTS’ current label Season Of Mist)

Standard Jewelcase CD with 20 pages booklet

GORGUTS “From Wisdom To Hate (Re-Issue 2015)"

Black LP+CD

Silver LP+CD – limited to 200 copies (only available via CMDistro.com / European & US webshop)

Transparent red LP+CD – limited to 200 copies (only available viaCMDistro.com / US webshop only)

Clear vinyl LP+CD – limited to 100 copies (exclusive to GORGUTS’ current label Season Of Mist)

Hoće li neko da mi preorderuje OBSCURA (RE-ISSUE 2015) (GATEFOLD MINT 2L)??

Nemam paypal :(

Edited by Drogarito

• 3 weeks later...

Agoraphobic News: When can we expect a brand new Gorguts album?

LL: By the end of 2015 or early 2016. I have already 2/3 of written. The next record is gonna be a EP. I’ve been wanting to do a EP for a long time. It will be a single track of about 30 minutes…Very dark, ambient, intricate with crazy bass and drum parts!!!!!! I’m totally stoked about the music and I can’t wait to share it with all the fans!!!!

Edited by Drogarito

"Very dark, ambient" su meni ovde ključne reči. Mislim da će da bude više razloženo nego kod DsO, možda i značajno sporije u proseku.

Edited by Lou

"Very dark, ambient" su meni ovde ključne reči. Mislim da će da bude više razloženo nego kod DsO, možda i značajno sporije u proseku.

Ne kažem ja da će da bude kao DsO

A ako hoćeš u sitna crevca, imaju i DsO EPjevi mračne, spore i ambijentalne delove :P

Edited by Demon Seed

A ja skontah da si mislio na tako nešto. U stvari, čitam sada opet i mislim da sam iskombinovao tvoj i chessov post, pa reagovao na to da neko očekuje rifičan ili pretežno metalski album. Kaka zabuna.