Chrome Division

kuruz

Kad mozhe Abbath da svira hard rock,mozhe i Shagrath,zar ne?

Radi se o odlichnom bendu u kojem pomenuti gospodin iz Dimmu Borgir svira gitaru i ne bavi se vokalima,vec je za to zaduzhen izvesni Eddie Guz,a i ostatak ekipe je isto tako nepoznat.

Ove godine im je za Nuclear Blast izashao prvenac nazvan Doomsday Rock'N'Roll koji je stvarno odlichan i chak mi je bolji od Motorhead-ovog Kiss of Death.Fenomenalni rifovi,pristojno otpevano,bubnjar je takodje majstor svog zanata.

Ne znam,trenutno nemam nijednu zamerku,mozhda bude poneka kad josh koji put preslusham.

P.S. Mnogo je bolje od I-The Storm I Ride. icon_da.gif

• 4 months later...

Video sam spot za "Serial Killera" na HBB poodavno i svidela mi se pesma. Motorheadlike, very catchy,

ali sveukupno, album (Doomsdary RNR) mi je veoma slab, tu i tamo interesting, ali kao sto rekoh, osim

Serial Killer..nijedna pesma me nije "uhvatila".

daleko od I...preeeedaleko od Kiss of death

• 1 year later...

Hm..opet Chrome Division i Motorhead u nekom (relativno) kratko periodu izbacuju svoje nove albume.. Ovog puta, iskreno, chista pobeda Hrom Divizije!

E da mi je to neko rekao '06e ne bih mu verovao..

Zabavan album, definitivno bolji od prvog, iako nema nijednu ubitachnu kao "Serial Killer" ima vishe dobrih, moji favoriti su: "The Devil Walks Proud", "Sharp Dressed Man", "Raise Your Flag" i favorit numero uno - "Hate This Town". Ne znam lirici, al' kapiram da mu ovo dodje suprotno Saxonovoj "This Town Rocks", heh. Ovo ima mi bude himna kad se vrnem u bg :)

Fino albumche, 7.5/10

Evo i link kog interesira:

http://rapidshare.com/files/129926694/C.D._-_B.B.B.CROM.rar

pass: www.crom-diosesdelmetal.blogspot.com

Edited by Angelystor

Bondage si slushao novi album? A must have!

PD@ Kakvi su to Karburatori? Slichan fazon kao CD ili..?

You bring the roses

I'll bring the wine

Tonight you know

I'll make you mine

You got a reason

I've got a cause

Tonight you know

That you'll be fine

pa onda paaaRARARARA... :rockdevil:

Bondage si slushao novi album? A must have!

PD@ Kakvi su to Karburatori? Slichan fazon kao CD ili..?

You bring the roses

I'll bring the wine

Tonight you know

I'll make you mine

You got a reason

I've got a cause

Tonight you know

That you'll be fine

pa onda paaaRARARARA... :rockdevil:

Jesam, jesam, evo sirim kvlt po rodnome gradu

Imam prvi album digi, moram i drugi da uzmem...odlican je, skroz je hard, i po malo hevi

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

A new era!

[Chrome new line up sept. '09]

Hail all you Rock ‘n’ Rollers out there!

We thought it would be the right time for a little update from Hell, to all the Chromers out there.

A lot of things are happening in the Chrome Camp these days, and not everything is ok for some...

First and foremost, we’ve decided to part ways with Eddie Guz, the voice of Chrome since 2005

He’s out, due to lack of dedication and commitment to the band.

Since the band is more active than ever, it would only slow down the tempo of achieving their future goals.

This decision needed to be done for the benefit of Chrome Division.

Eddie Guz will still remain a friend and a drinking buddy, but sometimes friendship and music don’t always blend easily together.

But we ensure our fans that there is no need to worry.

In February Shady Blue (Athera of Susperia) stepped in for Eddie on a gig in Germany,

and the result was very pleasing for both the band and the fans.

So we are happy to announce that Shady Blue has now become a full worthy permanent singer in Chrome Division.

The breakup had some consequences in form of the cancellation of two festival jobs in Germany, which is totally unfortunate and really frustrating for the band, but sometimes the shit hits the fan for real..... Nevertheless, a concert in London is booked for 2nd of October and our hometown Oslo will get Chromed the 30th of November. So the live situation doesn’t look too bad after all.

Anyway, we also want to enlighten and share with our fans that Chrome Division is in a full creative process of completing the material for our third album. Only a few more songs to complete before it’s ready to be recorded. We’re aiming for a release sometime next year.

A new member, new oil in the engine, new boost and a new era.

AWAIT THE 3RD CHAPTER OF UNHOLY ROCK N ROLL!!!

- Shagrath and Chrome Division.

shagrath ovih dana otpusta kapom i sakom..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

CHROME DIVISION, the Norwegian five-piece featuring DIMMU BORGIR frontman Shagrath (a.k.a. Stian Thoresen) on guitar, has set "3rd Round Knockout" as the title of its third album, due in April via Nuclear Blast Records. The CD was recorded at Marius Strand Studio in Oslo and features the following tracks, among others: "Bulldogs Unleashed", "Zombies & Monsters", "Fight", "Join The Ride" and "Unholy Roller".

• 2 months later...