Wuthering Heights

Angelystor

I kod mene isto, Angelizator me savetovao i kumio mesecima da poslušam opisujući ovaj Salt tako da sam stekao dojam da se Kai ponovo podmladio i otišao u Dansku pa sam se malo i plašio da čujem jer je teško da nešto bude tako dobro, no u svakom slučaju Salt mi jeste najbolji (možda zato što ga najviše slušah), odmah iza Far from the madding crowd sa ludom trilogijom Dužeći za šumama, onda Shadow cabinet koji je isto lep, a prva dva mi onako.

• 2 months later...

Sad sam tek ovo video na oficijalnom sajtu:

MARCH 18 2011

Dear Friends,

As some of you know, the reason for the current inactivity of Wuthering Heights is my bad health. For more than a year I have suffered from serious back pain. I have had surgery twice, but so far my condition has not improved. My situation leaves me no energy for creative production. Also, as I am currently unable to hold a day job, I have no financial basis for the recording or performing of my music. Therefore I am forced to put Wuthering Heights on hold for the time being.

Writing music and playing in a band has been the center of my life for more than twenty years so this is not something I take lightly. I want to be honest with the fans - I don't want them holding on to false hope for new music from Wuthering Heights in the near future. I would rather everyone be pleasantly surprised when we (hopefully) do something again further down the line.

You will still be able to contact the band via our website and email address, courtesy of Intromental Management.

Finally, let me take this opportunity to thank everyone involved in the amazing rollercoaster ride that has been the history of Wuthering Heights - most importantly our fans, without whom none of this would matter anyway.

Herne protect you,

ERIK RAVN

Bedacina jebena :(

Edited by Night Prowler

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Obrada ko obrada , nije losa , mada obradjivati Uriah Heep i nije preterano pametno . Nista se nije dobilo ovde , kao da slusam UH sa pojacanom ritam gitarom . Pevanje je prilicno dobro , ali Lawton je tu postavio standarde .

• 3 years later...