Cradle Of Filth

All_Destroyer

ne znam zasto mnogi pljuju Midian kad je to bm album na mestu.

Na njemu nema lose pesme,cela prica albuma je uklopljena bas kako treba.Da cradle nema Denija cruelty ne bi ni postojao danas.Sve je to plod njegove inteligencije.Mislim,svaka mu cast kako razmislja,iako su otisli stranputicom zadnjih godina mislim da bi on opet mogao da stvori cruelty 2,al jbg udarila ga slava pa ide drugom putanjom.

Damnation And A Day je takodje genijalan album.

To sto su potpisali za Sony records nije umanjilo kvalitet albuma kako se u pocetku digla prasina.Cak su na tom albumu snimali instrumentale sa pravim horom i simfonijskim orkestrom.

Nymphetamine je osetan pad kvaliteta,ali i dalje pokusava da se drzi rame uz rame sa starijim radovima.Nije to to,thornography je cak jaci od Nymphetamine ali i to je daleko od Midiana

Thornography.

Ok album,black metal ali daleko od onoga sto su ranije snimali.Jedina prava bm pesma na tom albumu je Under Huntress Moon,koja takodje i podseca na radove iz doba Dusk And Her Embrace.

Inace negde sam cuo da je cover za Thornography negde u svetu bio bojkotovan

1006_cra_tho.jpg.JPG

Edited by Death_Cult_Legion

Ne znam,kazem da sam samo cuo,sad sta je istina od toga ko zna.

Uporedi samo textove sa albuma cruelty i novog pa ces i tako uociti razliku u stepenu kreativnosti tada i sad.Ali i pored svega ja se njemu i dalje divim zbog njegovih vokalnih sposobnosti i sto covek pise knjige na staroengleskom jeziku.Koliko sam upoznat on je jedan od autora knjige 'Black Metal Bible'

The most realized band in the Black Metal realm... Cradle of Filth always create with an intelligence and self-awareness that reveals a great art.

- Rolling Stone magazine

Black Metal was the most vibrant and volatile force on the musical underground in the 1990s. It exploded into worldwide infamy with a violent spree of suicide, church-burning, and murder. Foremost among those who rode this infernal whirlwind were the British band Cradle of Filth, who transcended the genre's cult boundaries - and their own brushes with the law - to grace the covers of countless Metal magazines and sell hundreds of thousands of albums. All without compromising their unique vision, which artfully combines Hammer horror style schlock, dripping with eroticism, backed by an authentic interest in the Black Arts and a wicked sense of humour. Cradle mastered the Gothic aesthetic's evocative marriage of sex and death, with an ethos which is both tempting and terrifying. The impish wit of Cradle's eponymous singer and lyricist Dani Filth completes the decadent package. In The Gospel of Filth he collaborates with acclaimed author and internationally lauded occult expert Gavin Baddeley to lift the lid on the world's most controversial Metal band.

Baddeley is the patron saint of Gothic journalism.

- The Journal of Popular Culture

Cradle of Filth are not only titans of the vibrant black metal underground, but hugely successful recording artists whose sales figures eclipse those of many household names. Significantly, the band's success rests not only upon their musical abilities, but also the literate quality of their lyrics - which evoke Gothic figures like Byron and de Sade - and Cradle's peerless visuals, which have become works of art in their own right. Combining formidable arsenals of contacts, Baddeley and Filth have assembled a list of contributors and interviewees for this book - from actor Christopher Lee and Satanist Anton LaVey, to serial killer expert Robert Ressler and necrophile Karen Greenlee - that will dazzle devoted disciples of darkness while drawing many novices and newcomers into the Filth fold.

Gavin Baddeley is a sharp cookie.

- Anton LaVey, 'The Black Pope'

The Gospel of Filth dissects the Satanic sources that have influenced and informed Cradle of Filth over the past decade, in the process providing a roadmap to every significant landmark in the domains of darkness. From the arcane secrets of Black Magic, via the sex rites of vampirism, to modern horrors such as the serial killer cult, the author lays bare the fascinating underworld of contemporary culture. Meanwhile, Mr Filth himself applies his considerable wit to these kindred topics, adding his own anecdotes and experiences to this already heady brew.

From the arcane secrets of Black Magic, via the sex rites of vampirism, to modern horrors such as the serial killer cult, the author lays bare the fascinating underworld of contemporary culture.

ovo mi se ne dopada kod njih... bas taj trip s vampirima, erotikom i sl. a i gledala sam neke koncerte i taj fazon s golim ribama, zmijama, patuljcima, gutacima vatre i sl. mi je malo kič. a sto se textova tice, vise volim ozbiljnije textove (emperor, dimmu borgir) :da:

Poslednji album nije black metal, ali je odličan. I nije samo Under Huntress Moon dobra pesma. Najbolje su The Byronic Man i Tonight in Flames. Lovesick for Mina je takođe extra, a i obrada Temptation, o kojoj smo već pričali. I nikada neće biti običan bend u moru bendova, jer je Dani izuzetan i kao vokal, i kao kompozitor i kao tekstopisac.

Deni je pisac a ne tekstopisac.Zato i ima tako dobre textove jer pise knjige

Damnation je njihov zadnji black metal album,da kazem da je 100% black.

Reigning at the feast of Phantasia

Heightened pleasures were endeavoured to bow

Before My coronation and vocal aspirations

To rule this fool creation fallen 'neath me now

I knew deep eyes

Of a distant Christ

Were scarred from afar under starry lustre

Sighting my recitals on the rites of vice

Perverting Virtue

Enslaving grace

Behind the glittering mask of pride

Saving face finding thorns to pierce His side

Desire, the fire

Spread hell throughout my soul

And higher the wire

The more I sought control

Straining from the leash in exultation

Head to the wind to breathe with ravenous lungs

The global scent of fornication

A writhe of many vipers deciphering tongues

I whispered schemes to dreamers then

To pursue an Eden

That screamed of me supreme again

As my world bloomed

So too the moon

Through Adam to Seth, Enos, Cainan

Mahalaleel and Jared blew

Perverting virtue

Enslaving grace

Behind the slippery guise of lies

Saving face making waves to drown their faith

Messiahs, Pariahs

Aeons reversed the two

This higher, their spires

The more cursed grew their roots

And suffering...

I swept cruel seas

On the galley of the shadow of death

A fist in the cunt of the spread horizon

A kiss for the sun risen red once dines on

The coast of Menses

Discharged from celestial wombs

A first degree murder of ravens

Followed in fugue through the crack of doom

The Goat of Mendes

I set regime

In the galley of the shadow of death...

Angels in raiments

As pure as coal

Taking their payments

In tortured mortal souls

A bold direction

The abyss edge

But on cold reflection

One they warmed to nonetheless

As they preyed the paths of the righteous

Through the myth of thistled orchard floors

Bearing gifts of plenitude, for

The apples of the Lord were rotten to the core

Temptation, my ambassador

Attila, Hesiod, Pharisees and Nero

All begged of Me for more

Down dark steps of history

I waged war with a heaven

I could not see...

Beyond my wildest fantasies

Throwing sixes over deadly sin

I traded whose who played to win

Skin for precious kin...

And that that wormed within

Staining the reams of revelation

Etching ever-afters in accursed verse

The limpid rags of resurrection

From papal parapets were to dirt dispersed

Desire, the flyers

Spread hell throughout their souls

And higher the fire

The more I held control

Damnation je njihov zadnji black metal album,da kazem da je 100% black.

Управо тако.

Иначе, Presents је јако, јако добра ствар!

Уопште, првих 12 ствари на албуму су сјајне, не знам која ми је боља од које и која ми се више допада.

Сложисмо се и ми у нечему.

;)

meni je najbolji album midian, mada su svi mnogo dobri....dusk, vempire, cruelty, principle, svaki je dobar na svoj nacin....volim i damnation i nymphetamine, i bittersuites, ma sve mi je skroz dobro, samo mi je thornography podbacio....ne treba on pokusavati da peva, jbt....a vec sam rekao, textovi su meni najkompleksniji i jedni od najboljih u metalu....secam se kad sam poceo da ih slusam, sa black goddess....kakav cudan osecaj, odmah sam znao da je nesto posebno.....