Avantasia

''I danas pamtim kad sam citao u Metal expressu recenziju prvog dijela, kad mu je Bane iz Draconica dao 6. ko da mi je samar opalio.'' - Elderane

hahah i ja se toga secam. secam se da je napisao kako se svi takmice u vristavosti. jbg, tako je kad blacker ocenjuje power album.

Ali je zato kod thrashera bilo super. Ako se dobro secam, Bosko je Vol. 1 bas ishvalio u njegovom The Vaultu. :pivopije:

Istina, samo sto nisam ja pisao tu recenziju, nego ortak koji je samo takav zvuk slusao... dok nije batalio metal i poceo da slusa samo pop, tacnije Selin Dion, Serosa Razmazotija i sl.

• 1 month later...

EDGUY frontman Tobias Sammet has confirmed via his official web site that he is currently working on the third installment of his solo project AVANTASIA. "Again it's going to be a conceptual album with different musicians and singers," he writes.

"You ask why I am doing it? Because I can! Because I am dying to go for it! And because the time has come that I feel ready and strong enough to start something big, bombastic and monumental again! Believe me: you won't find any other man on the face of the earth who has got more work and stress right now — and who's yet as happy as I am. It's so exciting to see another dream of mine take shape."

AVANTASIA's last release was the two-part epic called "The Metal Opera" (issued in 2001 and 2002), which featured an impressive array of guest vocalists playing the various characters of the opera, including Michael Kiske (ex-HELLOWEEN), David DeFeis (VIRGIN STEELE), Sharon Den Adel (WITHIN TEMPTATION), Kai Hansen (GAMMA RAY), André Matos (ANGRA, SHAAMAN), Timo Tolkki (STRATOVARIUS), Rob Rock (WARRIOR), and others.

For more information on AVANTASIA, visit www.avantasia.net.

OCU OPET DEFEISA!!!!