Vomitory

Grobodan

• 2 months later...

Kompletirah diskografiju...jebes ga, dosta su im albumi slicni po zvuku, od "Revelation"a otprilike, jedino sto im je zvuk nesto jachi i jachi iz albuma u album..."Redemption" me je bash odushevio i uz Chaos Fury mi je postao omiljeni album, kao i pesma "Heaps Of Blood" jedna od jachih od benda... Najmanje mi se do sada svideo "Primal Massacre", krajnje nepamtljiv i nezanimljiv...al svejedno, bend mi dosta priraste za uho...

Last second alive, lasts for eternity :rockdevil:

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Swedish death metallers VOMITORY have completed work on their seventh album, "Carnage Euphoria", for a May 11 European release via Metal Blade Records (May 8 in Germany).

Commented drummer Tobias Gustafsson: "'Carnage Euphoria' was a bit harder album to record than our predecessor, but damn, it was worth it! We are ridiculously happy with how the album turned out in the end! Engineer/producer Rikard Löfgren of Leon Music Studios did once again a killer job to get what we wanted for this album, and then some. Compared to our previous albums, 'Carnage Euphoria' is a lot wider, warmer and more natural sounding-wise. But still, 'Carnage Euphoria' runs you over like a steamroller, just as expected. The true VOMITORY elements are all in there, but there are also some more mid-paced groovy stuff that adds diversity to this album like never before. Even some ore melodic hooks that won't go unnoticed. Songs like 'The Ravenous Dead' and 'Great Deceiver' add fresh slices of flesh to the VOMITORY slab, while 'Rage Of Honour' and 'Possessed' are rotting chunks of the relentless death metal VOMITORY is known for."

To celebrate VOMITORY's 20th anniversary, a limited first edition of "Carnage Euphoria" will be available with a 90-minute bonus DVD. Titled "Dead & Drunk For 20 Years", the disc will contain footage spanning the band's entire career — from the very first VOMITORY show in 1990 to shows in 2008. Also featured will be one previously unreleased song, "Putrefaction", performed live in 1990, live clips from different shows during the '90s with different lineups and drunk moments on the road and in the studio. "It's all material from our own private archives, so this exclusive DVD has a certain 'Cliff 'Em All' vibe to it — for good and for bad," says Tobias. "I hope you will enjoy it. We certainly do!"

"Carnage Euphoria" track listing:

01. The Carnage Rages On

02. Serpents

03. A Lesson In Virulence

04. Ripe Cadavers

05. Rage Of Honour

06. The Ravenous Dead

07. Deadlock

08. Rebirth Of The Grotesque

09. Possessed

10. Great Deceiver

3384458843_64286915d9_o.jpg

To se bre chekalo :rockdevil: Cover opet blaaah, al' sta sad :]

• 1 month later...

An underwhelming death metal release. Slabiji od proslog, produkcija je malo vise down-to-earth, no stvarno 'ravan' album, retko momenata da udju u uho, da se desi nesto zanimljivo...'bem liga, mozda i najslabije Vmtry izdanje do sada. Od boljih pesama na albumu, za izdvojiti su: Ravenous Dead, Deadlock i dve ponajbolje "A Lesson In Virulence" (+5 za naslov :) ) i "Great Deceiver", gde ima onog melodic twista na startu koji se meni svideo i pre kod njih :]

Summa summarum, 6/10

• 9 months later...

Najzad preslušah poslednji album...neverovatno je koliko je ovo dosadan bend i koliko se ponavljaju iz albuma u album...mislim da ih posle ovog albuma više uopšte neću pratiti.

Edited by Sha

• 9 months later...

Swedish death metallers VOMITORY have entered Leon Music Studios outside Karlstad, Sweden with producer Rikard Löfgren to record their eighth full-length album for a spring 2011 release via Metal Blade Records. The drum tracks to two songs have been laid down so far.

A studio diary can be found at the official VOMITORY forum.

Löfgren co-produced VOMITORY's last two albums.

VOMITORY recently posted its cover version of NAPALM DEATH's "Mass Appeal Madness" on MySpace.

Commented VOMITORY: "Since spring 2005 we have had this little piece of brutality laying in our digital drawer, and we admit it's a shame it hasn't seen the light of day until now!

"This version of 'Mass Appeal Madness' was recorded for a NAPALM DEATH tribute album that never saw the light of day.

"With this song we want to give you fans something exclusive but also salute one of the most influential bands for VOMITORY — ever since 1989 to present day."

VOMITORY's version of "Mass Appeal Madness" was recorded at Speedball studios in Karlstad, Sweden in April 2005. It was engineered by Johan Carlsson and mixed by Henrik Larsson in Malmö, Sweden.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Swedish death metal veterans VOMITORY will release their eighth studio album, "Opus Mortis VIII", in Europe on April 26 via Metal Blade Records. The CD was produced, engineered and mixed by Rikard Löfgren at his Leon Music Studios and is said to be "the best-sounding VOMITORY album ever!"

"Opus Mortis VIII" track listing:

01. Regorge In The Morgue

02. Bloodstained

03. They Will Burn

04. The Dead Awaken

05. Hate In A Time Of War

06. Torturous Ingenious

07. Forever Damned

08. Shrouded In Darkness

09. Combat Psychosis

10. Requiem For The Fallen

Bonus tracks: