White / Rob Zombie

Obrnuh jednom, deluje mi bolje od Educated horses, mada daleko od toga da zasluzuje da ponese Hellbilly deluxe ime. Nazalost, Robova umetnicka krucijalnost je ostala negde u devedesetim.

Taj neki rad, fin je album ali nije u rangu "Hellbilly 1" definitivno. "What?" ostaje najzaraznije sranje koje cuh u dugo vremena :D i generalno, Robu mnogo bolje idu malo "zustrije" stvari, sa vise intenziteta i brzim tempom - bilo bi fino da se malo vise posveti tome.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

e pa deco, poslednja Zombijeva turneja dosla. Rekao covek u saopstenju da ce uraditi ovu mega turneju na 6 kontinenata i da se posle toga povlaci iz sveta live muzike i da prelzi samo na filmove. Pravice muziku za svoje filmove. E sad, najblizi solo koncert koji nas kaci je Bec - 20. Jun. Ako ima zainteresovanih da idu neka mi se jave. Karta + prevoz = 80 evra.

E jebiga.Voleo bih da ga vidim uzivo,prvenstveno zbog White Zombie pesama i nekih hitova sa prva 2 njegova albuma,ali nisam toliki fan njegovog solo rada da bih isao cak do tamo.Plus ce mi prijemni biti u to neko vreme.

Nek se posveti on filmovima koju godinu pa nek prave White Zombie reunion,onda cu da idem gde god je. :D

• 3 months later...

sjajan koncert sinoc u Becu kao i Gigerova izlozba.

GIGER, sta reci - izlozba na dva sprata, videli preko 200 radova. Stvarno za pohvalu. Od Aliena do Syl i svega ostalog njegovog poznatijeg.

ROB ZOMBIE otisao u stilu. Sa njim sviraju John 5, Ginger Fish i onaj MM basita (dakle samo je MM falio). Predgrupu preskocili. Prvih sat vremena Zombija jedva preziveli, sto zbog sjajnog izbora pesama sto zbog vrucinstine i guranja. Sledecih 45 minuta bilo opustenije. Sjajan provod, sjajna zabava. Zao mi je sto je jedva 7 ljudi iz Srbije bilo na ovom koncertu. Ostalo je jos 5 koncerata Zombija + 10 koncerta gde sviraju kao predgrupa Slejeru i to je to. Ko ima prilike neka isprati neki od ovih nece se zajebati. Set-lista:

01. Jesus Frankenstein

02. Superbeast

03. Scum of the Earth

04. Living Dead Girl

05. More Human Than Human (White Zombie)

06. Demonoid Phenomenon

07. Mars Needs Women

08. House of 1000 Corpses

09. Drum Solo

10. Electric Head Pt. 1 (The Agony) (White Zombie)

11. Meet the Creeper

12. Super-Charger Heaven (White Zombie)

13. Demon Speeding

14. Never Gonna Stop (The Red, Red Kroovy)

15. Thunder Kiss '65 (White Zombie song)

16. Guitar Solo

17. Dragula

18. American Witch

19. Pussy Liquor

20. Lords of Salem

21. Sick Bubble-Gum

22. What?

23. Werewolf Women of the SS

evo dve slikice, mada nisu nekog kvaliteta:

264681_2027975412012_1022878990_32378146_2627229_n.jpg

mr. John 5

255161_2027975772021_1022878990_32378147_1352770_n.jpg

mr. Rob Zombie

• Upvote 2

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

main.jpg

Long before the recent rise of EDM,

Rob Zombie was involved with others remixing his work, releasing remix albums in 1996 (Supersexy Swingin' Sounds) and 1999 (American Made Music to Strip By). With his upcoming remix album Mondo Sex Head around the corner, the rocker took some time to talk with Rolling Stone about the imagery on the upcoming album.

How did you come up with the concept for the cover of Mondo Sex Head?

I thought it fit the vibe of the record perfectly and had an old-school, Ohio Players vibe. I never thought it would be a problem since it seemed tame to me . . . but it was. No one would carry the CD. Anything with death and violence is totally fine, but anything with sex, forget about it. So instead of censoring that cover and ruining it, I just removed the ass shot and replaced it with a pussy shot.

Why are you doing this now? What's different this time?

I've made records like this in the past, but over the years it seems like the interest in this type of thing had waned . . . so I stopped for a while. But recently I had been hearing how a bunch of the new DJs and mixers were using my stuff in their shows and mixes. So I figured the demand had returned. Everything old is new again, I guess. I let the remixers run wild. If I like it. I use it. If I don't, I skip it.

What are you favorite tracks from this collection?

I like the J-Devil remix of "Thunder Kiss 65." It is always cool to hear a 20-year old track sound fresh again to a new audience. I really like the Photek take on "Living Dead Girl," which is over seven minutes. Really hypnotic atmospheric and trippy vibe. And Ki:Theory's take on "Foxy Foxy" adds a deeper groove which really takes the song to another level.

Mondo Sex Head is set for an August 7th release.

Edited by VoivodBG

• 8 months later...

izlazi mu novi album

Venomous-Rat-Regeneration-vendor.jpg

Venomous Rat Regeneration Vendor is the upcoming fifth solo studio album by former White Zombie frontman Rob Zombie. The album will be released on April 23rd, 2013, four days after the release of Zombie's film The Lords of Salem. The track listing was confirmed on Zombie's Facebook page on February 22nd. This will be the first Rob Zombie album to feature drummer Ginger Fish.

[edit]Track listing

1. "Teenage Nosferatu Pussy"
  2. "Dead City Radio and the New Gods of Supertown"
  3. "Revelation Revolution"
  4. "Theme for the Rat Vendor"
  5. "Gong Gang Gong De Do Gong De Laga Raga"
  6. "Rock and Roll (In a Black Hole)"
  7. "Behold! The Pretty Filthy Creatures"
  8. "White Trash Freaks"
  9. "The Girl Who Loved the Monsters"
  10. "We're An American Band" (Grand Funk Railroad cover)
  11. "Lucifer Rising"
  12. "Trade in Your Guns for a Coffin"

• 3 weeks later...