Porcupine Tree

Vitamin K Experience

• 2 weeks later...
My second solo album is nearing completion. It will be in the form of 2 separate 40 minute albums released in the same 2 CD set, and will also come as a blu-ray with surround mix, high definition stereo and a lot of visual material (Lasse is already working hard on films for many of the songs, attached is a still from one of these we shot a couple of weeks ago to a song called "Index"). We're also planning a special Insurgentes style hard back book edition with a full length bonus CD of additional material. A year in the making, this is without doubt my biggest project to date, perhaps my most ambitious and personal music, and with some phenomenal musicians and performances on it (drummer Nic France in particular is going to blow a lot of people away). We hope a website will launch around April/May to start previewing material, with the album scheduled for September. More soon....

fuckyea

180472_189861631034107_114657261887878_556285_4970837_n.jpg

• Upvote 1

Divno, baš mi je mnogo dobar bio Insurgentes. Ovo više čekam no novi Porcupine Tree. Isto drago mi je što sam u skorije vreme zavoleo Blackfield koji nisam nešto mirisao do tada, ono trebaš da odbaciš ikakva očekivanja i da se prepoustiš popy refrenima da bi mi to godilo. I interesantan je cover za Welcome to my DNA.

Divno, baš mi je mnogo dobar bio Insurgentes. Ovo više čekam no novi Porcupine Tree. Isto drago mi je što sam u skorije vreme zavoleo Blackfield koji nisam nešto mirisao do tada, ono trebaš da odbaciš ikakva očekivanja i da se prepoustiš popy refrenima da bi mi to godilo. I interesantan je cover za Welcome to my DNA.

Opa ko nam se to vratio.

Edit: poludeo ovaj yum sve duplo postavja :haha:

Edited by Ајлин

Vjerovatno će leakovati ali reko sam sebi da ovaj album slušam prvi put u cd playeru kad stigne preorder, uploadovaću ga stigne li prije linka mada su šanse male. :)

Sa fejsbuka:

Thanks for all the wonderful feedback regarding my new solo record! Sorry, but Cut Ribbon once again failed to make the cut - although the 12 tracks / 84 minutes of music I've selected for the main release is quite eclectic, it has in common a pretty organic feel, mostly inspired by the darker end of vintage progressive music and some movie soundtrack stuff (Morricone especially). The sound palette is made up of things like strings, choir, woodwinds, mellotron, organ, piano, fender rhodes, jazz drums, and warmer guitar tones, so the shiny metal attack of Cut Ribbon just doesn't fit. But the track is all mixed and finished and sounds good, so I'll find somewhere to release it. Definitely the album will come out on double vinyl too. Love the new Radiohead album!
Edited by Andrija Smith