Jag Panzer

DragonHeart

Hm, vidim u press sheetu kako kukaju da su ih ljudi pljuvali zbog agresivnijeg prethodnika pa je ovaj novi najvecim delom u mid tempu. Kamo srece da je ceo onako brz i jak kao ona pesma sa spejsa koja je najbolja ali sta da se radi... poslednja je skroz epic. Sve u svemu, OK album na par slusanja ali videcemo kakav mu je staying power.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nisam neki prevel'ki Jaga fan, a i to se uglavnom svodi na materijal napisan '80ih. Albumi iz poslednjih 10ak godina...recimo, svi solidni do dobri, ali nijedan da me nesto drma. Tako nesto i sa ovim, s tim sto mi je ovaj mozda i najslabiji od sviju.

Album je kao neko pesaci, uglavnom sporo, ima tu zdravih elemenata, koje se zele cuti, ali zapita se covek po zavrsetku gdi je thrill, gdi je poenta? Nije da je album nemelodican, ima ih, ali ama bas nijedna da ostane bar malo u glavi, a na proslim je imalo uvek bar po jedna tak'a...Ovde se malo vise oslanjaju na neke heavy riffove koji sami za sebe nikako ne mogu da drze stand.

Condemned To Fight i Overlord mi vrednije pomena, kako god, 5-5.5/10, zavisi od raspolozenja...

• 3 months later...

Raspadose se :icon_ne:

After more than three decades of delivering heavy metal to the masses, Colorado power metallers JAG PANZER have decided to call it quits.

"We are proud of every album we released and the support we've received from the heavy metal community," states guitarist and founder Mark Briody. "We've played so many places around the world and enjoyed every minute of it but the time has come where we just cannot move forward as a band."

Guitarist Christian Lasegue left the band last month to pursue his degree full time.

"Christian did an amazing job on 'The Scourge Of The Light' and it was a pleasure working with him," continues Briody. "We wished Christian well but kept this quiet until we found a replacement."

Drummer Rikard Stjernquist says, "Several guitar players applied for the job. It was a pleasant surprise to see so many young guitarists with advanced chops. One player, 19-year-old Jake Dreyer, submitted videos of him nailing solos from both Chris Broderick and Christian Lasegue. We were ready to welcome Jake into the band, but, unfortunately, that will not happen. There is no doubt in any of our minds that Jake will go on to be a household name in his own right."

Bassist John Tetley adds a final statement:" In closing, we’d like to send out a huge heartfelt THANK YOU to metal fans throughout the world. You all rule!"

Verovatno je bila jako slaba prodaja ili nezainteresovanost promotera za koncerte ili (najverovatnije) oboje. Steta... Ostade sada Harry-ju samo Titan Force i Satan's Host...

-

Otprilike sam pogodio:

JAGPANZER.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Happy new Year to all friends and fans and thanks so much for your support!

Jag Panzer will play a special early days show for the first time in Europe with Joey Tafolla

@ KEEP IT TRUE Festival 17, taking place on April 25th/26th 2014 in Germany, Lauda-Königshofen!

Special thanks to Oli and Tarek for having us! We're looking forward to the show!

Check out the offical website: www.keep-it-true.de

You can still check out our forum: www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/jag-panzer-290

Our website will be relaunched soon!

In the meantime check us out on our official facebook page to get all the latest news!

Edited by Divlji Tigar

• 1 year later...