The Gathering

azal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Zanimljivo je kako prolazi kroz drastične fizičke transformacije :bigblue: Al stoji da je jedan od boljih metala u metalu,a originalnijih uopšte.

Imaju super melanholičnu atmosferu ala Block Out :opusteno:

• 2 weeks later...
Teško da su oni još uvek metal. :da: Odavno su izašli iz metal okvira. Što se tiče atmosfere, pre će biti da Block Out imaju atmosferu sličnu njihovoj.

Znam da nisu više metal i ne dopadaju mi se baš ta njihova skorija izdanja :uhoh:

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Leaving the Gathering

Dear people,

I wanted to send out this message to all of you to inform you that I have decided to leave The Gathering. After much consideration and some serious soul searching, I feel that it is time for me to change my direction in life and develop and search out new goals.

In all the wonderful years that I have been a part of The Gathering, we, as a band, have always strongly believed in sincerity: both personally and within our music. I have always been able to give one hundred percent of myself to the band and its music. Over the last year I developed an urge to initiate my activities from a different place in my heart, focusing on myself and my family.

In order to stay true to myself, the band, crew and the fans, I see no other option than to leave the band and pursue my new goals in life and music.

I loved my 13 years with The Gathering and I take pride in all the beautiful music we have made together and will always cherish the good times we shared on the road and in the studio. The decision to leave all of this behind has been incredibly difficult, but since it's made from the heart, I strongly believe that I have to go with it. Although it saddens me to say goodbye, I have made a lot of exciting plans for the future both personally and professionally.

Thank you for all the love and support and I hope we will meet again in life and music.

Anneke

Edited by Tibianac

Ovo je jedno vrlo neprijatno iznenadjenje! :(:o

A jos ih nisam gledao uzivo!

Da li neko odavde planira da ide na festival u Rumuniji ili u julu na festival u Ceskoj gde imaju zadnje nastupe sa Anneke, pa da se organizujemo?

Edited by Prometheus

Znachi jebeno ne verujem ... Ovo je jedna od najgorih mogucjih vesti koje sam prochitao u zadnjih nekoliko godina...Ni ja ih izgleda nikada necju videti uzivo...Aneke je bila The Gathering jebeno!!!

Josh uvek ne verujem :(:(:(

I have formed a band called AGUA DE ANNIQUE to help me voice these songs. We will release an album called Air in the fall of 2007. Besides the wonderfully talented people in the band, a few of my friends will make appearances on this album.

The lovely Kristin Fjellseth will sing additional vocals, Jeffrey Fayman has made a string arrangement for a song called 'Ice Water'. Heleen de Witte plays the flute and Timothy Conroy provided some killer trumpet work. The album is mixed by Jon Anders Narum."

Agua de Annique is:

- Anneke van Giersbergen; vocals/piano

- Joris Dirks; guitars/vocals

- Jacques de Haard; bass

- Rob Snijders; drums

Човече!

Супер!

ma dajte bre,

Svakako su se (ne)svesno trudili da budu Potishead....prosralo ih jedared (il` dvaput) pa umislili da su umetnici....ne mozsh` da izmishljash novu ambalazhu doveka ako sranje u njemu nije s lukom....

Pih!

Holandjani su peze imaju samo dobru gandzu i dobre `rave koje i nisu tako dobre u onom shto rade....

Izvinjenje na nesuviskoj upadicu (hmmmm....ovo cu da stavim u potpis)