Darkthrone

Miu?!

Norwegian black metallers DARKTHRONE will release their new album, "Circle The Wagons", on April 5 via Peaceville Records.

The track listing for the CD is as follows:

01. Those Treasures Will Never Befall You

02. Running For Borders

03. I Am The Graves Of The 80s

04. Stylized Corpse

05. Circle The Wagons

06. Black Mountain Totem

07. I Am The Working Class

08. Eyes Burst At Dawn

09. Bränn Inte Slottet

In a recent interview with Holland's FaceCulture, DARKTHRONE's Nocturno Culto (real name: Ted Skjellum) stated about the upcoming CD, "I think the focus is now more heavy metal and rock and roll, really, and that's a style I like to play on the guitar, and that shows on our new album as well, because my songs on that album are very heavy metal-oriented."

He added, "I think the first recording session we had on this album, I had a really good feeling, as usual, but I think it was something extra. I think this album is… It's not cool to say it's probably some of the best things we did, but I believe so. The songs are strong, and they have a good production, in our point of view.

"We really don't belong in the modern scene; that's why we're kind of outsiders. In our hearts, we still belong to the underground, and that's where we're comfortable."

Regarding the "Circle The Wagons" cover artwork, Nocturno Culto said, "It has an Indian theme, actually; I don't know if any band did that before. Dennis Dread is the American artist doing the front covers for the last three albums, including the new one. Mr. Necro, our kind of guy on the cover, he kind of has Indian things."

darkthronecircle.jpg

Ho Ho Ho!

a pesma ima jedan od najjačih opening rifova ikad.

E, onda ce te zanimati da znas da "Santa Muerte" sa novog RC-a ima vrlo slican opening riff i cak pocinje istom istackom notom. :da: :da: :da:

Inace, na racun te pesme bih mogao da se posebno izonanisem na RC temi. :D

Edited by Talvi