Edguy

Superheroes - klasicna EDGUY ultra hit pesma u maniru King of Fools,ulazi u uho posle prvog slusanja,ja sam je samo jednom cuo i celo jutro vec pevusim We never cry for love We're superheroes...Inace,zar ovde nije trebalo Kiske da gostuje?Nesto ga ne cujem.

Spooks in the Attic - dobar power,isto mega catchy refren

Blessing in Disguise - E,ovo mi se vec nimalo ne svidja,stvarno ocajna balada!

Judas at the Opera - slazem se sa ostalim,vrh ovog EPja,obozavam ovakve stvari u Edguy/Avantasia repertoaru.Ako nista,EP treba imati samo zbog ove pesme

The Spirit - nisam slusao original,tako da...A pesma je fina.

Superheroes (Epic Version) - meni je ovo klasicno popunjavanje prostora.

I to je to...Edguy sigurno gazi dalje. icon_rockdevil.gif

• 2 weeks later...

German melodic metallers EDGUY have posted the following message on their official web site:

"Against certain rumors and speculations, Tobias Sammet [EDGUY vocalist] has not undergone a sex change operation yet: 'Of course, after the success of NIGHTWISH, WITHIN TEMPTATION and EVANESCENCE, we sat down to discuss what kind of sacrifice we'd have to make to hit big time with this new album. In time of female vocal domination, we came to the conclusion that it's the penis that stands in our way. I mean — literally, of course! That being said, to avoid any rumors: if it's gonna happen I'd become a lesbian woman. In case this trend is gone and we're too late, our drummer Felix considers to join me to the operating room and become a cockatoo. Though we talked him into believing that cockatooed drummered bands are gonna be the next big thing it's not for business reasons. Felix discovered his cockatooish side just when reaching puberty. Ever since he's felt like having been born in the wrong shell. He's more that cockatoo kind of guy, you all know what I mean. Whatever, in case all this won't work, we just recorded the most ambitious EDGUY album so far — just to be on the safe side. It's the most diversified stuff and we'll post the songtitles soon. The first press reactions are superb and I feel not playing it close to the chest was the best thing we could have done. It's still EDGUY at any second, it's funny here and melancholic there, fast and slow and really diversified. You'll hear 'Rocket Ride' on January 20th. And the first part of the tour is booked too. Tickets are gonna be available early next week, watch out for some real big entertaining HM-party. See you all and stay metal. You are the best."

Rocket Ride World Tour 2006:

Feb. 06 - Pratteln, SWI @ Z7

Feb. 07 - Milan, ITA @ Rolling Stone

Feb. 09 - Madrid, SPA @ Aqualung

Feb. 10 - Porto, POR @ Hard Club

Feb. 11 - Bergara, SPA @ Sala Jam

Feb. 12 - Barcelona, SPA @ Razzmatazz 2

Feb. 14 - Lyon, FRA @ Transbordeur

Feb. 15 - Paris, FRA @ Elysee Mont Martre

Feb. 17 - Stuttgart, GER @ Lka

Feb. 18 - Kaufbeuren, GER @ All-Kartbahn

Feb. 20 - Langen, GER @ Stadthalle

Feb. 21 - Köln, GER @ Live Music Hall

Feb. 22 - Oberhausen, GER @ Turbinenhalle

Feb. 24 - Lichtenfels, GER @ Stadthalle

Feb. 25 - Osnabrück, GER @ Halle Gartlage

Feb. 26 - Hamburg, GER @ Dock’s

Feb. 28 - Göteborg, SWE @ Trädgarn

Mar. 01 - Stockholm, SWE @ Arenan

Mar. 02 - Lund, SWE @ Mejeriet

Mar. 04 - Fulda, GER @ Wartenberg-Oval

Mar. 15 - Osaka, JPN @ Quattro

Mar. 16 - Tokyo, JPN @ Ebisu Liquid Room

Mar. 17 - Tokyo, JPN @ Ebisu Liquid Room

Ludjaci.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

EDGUY: 'Rocket Ride' Artwork, Track Listing Revealed

German melodic metallers EDGUY have finalized the track listing for their new album, "Rocket Ride", due on January 20, 2006 via Nuclear Blast Records. The follow-up to 2004's "Hellfire Club" was recorded with producer Sascha Paeth (who also worked with the band on their "Superheroes" EP) and is said to feature the band's most "diverse" material to date.

"Rocket Ride" track listing:

user posted image

01. Sacrifice (8:01)

02. Rocket Ride (4:47)

03. Wasted Time (5:48)

04. Matrix (4:09)

05. Return To The Tribe (6:06)

06. The Asylum (7:38)

07. Save Me (3:47)

08. Catch Of The Century (4:03)

09. Out Of Vogue (4:36)

10. Superheroes (3:19)

11. Trinidad (3:28)

12. Fucking With Fire (4:22)

EDGUY will support DRAGONFORCE on six U.K. dates while the rest of the European tour EDGUY will headline, with DRAGONFORCE as support. In addition, EDGUY have confirmed SAVAGE CIRCUS (the new band featuring former BLIND GUARDIAN drummer Thomen Stauch and PERSUADER members Jens Karlsson and Emil Norberg) as the support act for their previously announced three Japanese dates in March.

edit: pojavio se promo na netu.

Edited by Evil Spirit

Hahaha, kako je ql cover icon_smile.gif A i imena pesama su do jaja. Ovim albumom oni izgleda prekidaju svaku ozbiljnost u muzici i potpuno se predaju zajebanciji icon_da.gif Sto se naravno veoma ceni, u moru grim bendova i treba da se nadje neki ovakav, potpuno suprotan. pivopije.gif CIM final verzija procuri na net, odma cu da je skinem.

jep... a stos je sto oni takvi zvuce ozbiljnije od 90% danasnjih "metal" bendova.

kapiram da je promo verzija puna nekih zujanja, seckanja, najava, prica, zvona i podvaraka... cekam i ja full... necu da kvarim dozivljaj kao prethodnog puta

A morali su i oni da ubace jedan SAve Me ... to valjda svaki bend ima u svom opusu...

... ali Edguy (Tobiasu) je sve oproshteno. Omot me podseca na neke ilistracije za Disksvet knjige (nemam pojma koje izdanje...) a verujem da ce i album ostaviti isti utisak na slushaoca kao i price o Disksvetu na citaoca icon_wink.gif