Edguy

Ma mislim na ono pre kada je bila druga lista festivala...nadajmo se da ce da ostanu te cene...ili da ce cak da pojeftine icon_smile.gif

Pa da pretpostavnio sam da je deo troopera...kao sto je Dungeon ubacio deo Raining Blood na koncertu kada su bili predgrupa Megadethu...

Ali gde se trooper uklapa u babylon???

imam ja Lavatory Love Machine....ako hoces:)))i sto ste se zaustavili s ovom temom? nego zanima me ko je gollum?i el ide na guardiane....ako vidis odgovori:)) icon_da.gif

Aaaaaaa, jesi sigurna da oces da ga upoznash...

mali je bistar, sladak, lep i pametan ?

I ide na Guardiane icon_smile.gif

imam ja Lavatory Love Machine....ako hoces:)))i sto ste se zaustavili s ovom temom? nego zanima me ko je gollum?i el ide na guardiane....ako vidis odgovori:)) icon_da.gif

Pa ja sam, sto pitas? laugh.gif

Mislim da ce pre vulkan izbiti na Avali nego da ja ne odem na Gardijane pivopije.gif

hehe cini se da se nasao neko ko voli vise guardiane nego ja icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

pa nista eto tako pitam...zao sto koju god sam temu otvorila ovde vidim samo tebe.....to jest tvoje komentare posto sliku nisi hteo da das no.gif

a sto tebe TELCONTAR hvali?? da niste gej? evotigana.gif ahahahahahah

Akhhhmmm...decice ovo nije mesto...ovo je ipak topic za Edguy...sta mislite hoce li biti skoro neki Live DVD od njih?

decice icon_mad.gif

duso ti si isto godiste ko mi tako da nemoj da se zalis icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

a sto se tice edgyu....da to bih najradije zelela:))))obozavam ih stvarno su naj ...bend icon_rockdevil.gificon_rockdevil.gif

Pa live u Kavarni (ili Varni, josh je neizvesno). Pogledaj malo temu koncerti/okupljanja videcesh gomilu zanimljivih letnjih metal festivala i gomilu nas freakova koji se dogovaramo vec da idemo. So ako si zainteresovana prijavi se.

hehe cini se da se nasao neko ko voli vise guardiane nego ja 

Shto se ove izjave tiche.... nisi ni svesna koliko si upravu! laugh.gif

Nego, jel ima neko neki njihov cert ili taj dvadesetominutni DVD? Il da skidam s neta?

"All this time I thought America was the land of the miracle," muses EDGUY frontman Tobias Sammet from his home in Germany. "I'm glad this is a project where I won't have to actually fly to the Sahara Desert, do my own stunts with explosions, and take out a life insurance policy just to be involved!"

According to Sammet, the upcoming computer-animated project is fueled by a festering sibling rivalry between a 22-year old CGI student at The German Film School and his older brother. With the project, film student Thomas Runke hopes to settle a childhood score of which is the world's best car: a Ferrari or the Pontiac Trans Am known as K.I.T.T.©, made famous by David Hasselhoff and the mid-1980's television series Knight Rider.

According to the details provided by Runke to Sammet, it was a play session over 16 years ago that set the stage for this plot of digital revenge. Surrounded by friends and schoolmates, older brother Lucas challenged Runke to an impromptu race for "The Car Championship of the World," which involved both brothers carrying their toy cars (Runke carried the Ferrari; Lucas carried K.I.T.T.©) over the rough terrain of their neighborhood playground toward a finish line that Lucas kept changing. Much like the Professor Fate character in The Great Race, the older brother was a skilled cheater and therefore won, but never acquiesed to a re-match.

It was Runke's best friend and avid EDGUY fan that recommended casting Tobias Sammet in the lead role after reading an online interview with the charismatic frontman where Sammet stated he wanted to sell enough of the band's latest release, Rocket Ride, to buy a Ferrari. Released in North America on March 21st, Rocket Ride currently occupies the #27 slot on Billboard's Hard Music Chart.

The setting for the action-packed The Greatest Race is reported by Runke to be "every imaginable terrain on this godforsaken planet." It will feature a red, Ferrari F430 Spider convertible (commanded by Sammet) and K.I.T.T.© (driven by David Hasselhoff). This pairing seems strangely fated, as EDGUY first met Hasselhoff backstage following their 2004 Pro 7 television appearance in Germany.

Once the project is completed and the (obvious?) winner of "The Car Championship of the World" is announced, the short film will be showcased alongside other German Film School students' work, and possibly submitted to animation festivals.

"Of course I'm excited to lend my likeness to such a noble cause, although I don't know how much dialogue I'll have to say. What can I possibly need to say when I'll be driving 225 kph [140 mph]? I just hope this isn't the closest I get to that Ferrari!" chuckles Sammet.

TOBI CAR!