Youtube

Geozee

Sateliti is a Bosnian Root music group formed in 1989. Today they are the most popular root music group in Bosnia. The original singer Muto, is still with the group that he formed, he is the main vocalist.

The original members were: Muto, Miki "Violina" and Carka. Carka was killed during the Bosnian war and it is believed that Miki violina just left, but what really happened with him is unknown. As of 2003 the members include Muto as the lead vocalist, Aziz as the violine player, Edin as the keyboard player and Hazim as sargija and sometimes they invite Amela to sing as the female vocalist, but all of them except Amela can play all those instruments.

Sateliti is a Bosnian Root music group formed in 1989. Today they are the most popular root music group in Bosnia. The original singer Muto, is still with the group that he formed, he is the main vocalist.

The original members were: Muto, Miki "Violina" and Carka. Carka was killed during the Bosnian war and it is believed that Miki violina just left, but what really happened with him is unknown. As of 2003 the members include Muto as the lead vocalist, Aziz as the violine player, Edin as the keyboard player and Hazim as sargija and sometimes they invite Amela to sing as the female vocalist, but all of them except Amela can play all those instruments.

Sta reci, ako ne: "Auh, sunce ti jebem!"? :)

Ovo nije smesno, vec zalosno i zove se skrnavljenje, onog (ili onu) ko je ovo napravio treba zaklati i ostatke okaciti na trgu za primer.

I gde bas "Her ghost in the fog" - tefinitivno nema pojma o cemu je pesma - da zna ne bi mu na pamet palo da je skravi.

E ovo je vec :) :) :) :) :)

Jesus Christ - Musical

Ovo nije smesno, vec zalosno i zove se skrnavljenje, onog (ili onu) ko je ovo napravio treba zaklati i ostatke okaciti na trgu za primer.

I gde bas "Her ghost in the fog" - tefinitivno nema pojma o cemu je pesma - da zna ne bi mu na pamet palo da je skravi.

E ovo je vec :) :) :) :) :)

Jesus Christ - Musical

HAHAHAHA !! :) :) :) :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsqtXmljuqA&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gP4Ih58Yzg

Klavijturista na speed-u!!!! :)

значи,немогуће :lol:

али добро он као музичар доживо је своју улогу на прави начин,и тако треба да буде.Поздрављам га!

Edited by SixStepsOnTheMoon

'Ладно се једна моја другарица појавила на YouTube, веома популаран снимак са наше матуре. :) :) Чак се и ја видим у позадини. :)

Pretpostavljam da si ti onaj lik sa naočarima za sunce, što pevuši sa podignutom rukom ala ''sieg heil'' ;)