Dark Funeral

Narsil

Uvjek mi toplo oko srca kad se spomene Akercocke. Ne znam zasto, uz njih obavezno povezujem i Cobalt.. mozda zato oba benda nisu posebno konvecionalna unutar ekstremnog metal(posebno A.), a opet jebavaju i stvaraju mnogo mracnu atmosferu. Mada, prije bih je nazvao zlokobnom.

Edited by morbid god

[žensko]Jaooo, jaooo, jaaao, Zonariiiia. Ja bih zbog njih išla na koncert. :wub: [/žensko]

Zezam se, slušam ja njih. I gledam. :mhihi:

40208_photo.jpg

Hoćeš da mi kažeš da su ovi fegeti nekome slatki? Mislim, svaka čast za muziku, ali su fegeti. Bili su predgrupa Satyriconu u ZG-u, mislim čak i da smo se slikali sa njima, sa sve onim krejonom oko očiju :puke:

40208_photo.jpg

Hoćeš da mi kažeš da su ovi fegeti nekome slatki? Mislim, svaka čast za muziku, ali su fegeti. Bili su predgrupa Satyriconu u ZG-u, mislim čak i da smo se slikali sa njima, sa sve onim krejonom oko očiju :puke:

Biti će im sada 4. put da dolaze u ZG. Na Satyriconu sam ih propustio, ali svejedno nisu moj cup of tea.

• 1 month later...

Swedish black metallers DARK FUNERAL will kick off their "A Declaration Of Hate - European Tour 2010" with ZONARIA, CARACH ANGREN and NEFARIUM tonight (Friday, March 5) at Valhall in Skövde, Sweden.

Commented DARK FUENRAL guitarist Lord Ahriman: "We have just completed two days of pre-production for the tour at Avenyn, which is a big theatre in the centre of Ludvika, Sweden. It went amazingly good.

"The setlist we have put together this time totally kills. And I'm absolutely sure it'll please both new and old fans. We have brought in several of our old songs that we haven't played in ages, even some that we never even played live before. It's also the longest set we've played live so we're giving it all 666% this time around, which, after all, is what our fans expect and deserve from us.

"The stage design and set-up we have put together is the biggest we've ever brought out on tour. And as you can see on the image [below], it looks phenomenally evil.

"Last night the tour bus came to pick us up. And once we had loaded all the gear and personal belongings we set the course straight to Skövde, where we'll kick off the tour tonight."

darkstage.jpg

Swedish black metallers DARK FUNERAL will kick off their "A Declaration Of Hate - European Tour 2010" with ZONARIA, CARACH ANGREN and NEFARIUM tonight (Friday, March 5) at Valhall in Skövde, Sweden.

Commented DARK FUENRAL guitarist Lord Ahriman: "We have just completed two days of pre-production for the tour at Avenyn, which is a big theatre in the centre of Ludvika, Sweden. It went amazingly good.

"The setlist we have put together this time totally kills. And I'm absolutely sure it'll please both new and old fans. We have brought in several of our old songs that we haven't played in ages, even some that we never even played live before. It's also the longest set we've played live so we're giving it all 666% this time around, which, after all, is what our fans expect and deserve from us.

"The stage design and set-up we have put together is the biggest we've ever brought out on tour. And as you can see on the image [below], it looks phenomenally evil.

"Last night the tour bus came to pick us up. And once we had loaded all the gear and personal belongings we set the course straight to Skövde, where we'll kick off the tour tonight."

darkstage.jpg

:rockdevil:

Код нас не би ни могли да наместе бину. :haha: