Dimmu Borgir

Natasha!

• 2 weeks later...

DIMMU BORGIR Frontman To Marry NICOLAS CAGE's Ex-Girlfriend - July 19, 2008

Norwegian newspaper VG is reporting that DIMMU BORGIR's 31-year-old frontman Shagrath (real name: Stian Tomt Thoresen) will marry actor Nicolas Cage's 41-year-old ex-girlfriend Christina Fulton in September. (See photo of the couple below.)

Fulton was involved in a romantic relationsip with Cage during the '90s, and they have a 17-year-old son named Weston.

The wedding ceremony will take place in Prekestolen, which is said to be one of the most fantastic sites in Norway. Tourists come from all over the world to see this incredible site with magnificent views.

"We chose to get married there, because it is a special place," stated Thoresen, who added that there will be plenty of guests.

Thoresen and Fulton met four months ago through one of the singer's associates. According to the couple, it was love at first sight.

Fulton, who is an actress, has had parts in a number of films, including "The Doors". She is currently in the process of starting her own TV show.

In the coming years, the couple plans to split its time between the United States and Oslo.

Fulton recently visited Norway for the first time.

"I love Norway. It's so green and majestic here," she said.

Fulton's son with Nicolas Cage, Weston Coppola Cage, is the lead singer of the Los Angeles-based black metal band EYES OF NOCTUM (MySpace page).

Weston introduced DIMMU BORGIR from the stage at the April 16, 2008 concert at The Grove in Anaheim, California.

Watch video footage of his appearance at this location.

Check out pictures of Weston and Fulton with the members of DIMMU BORGIR from Wire Image.

EYES OF NOCTUM is currently recording its debut album at Studio Fredman in Gothenburg, Sweden with acclaimed producer Fredrik Nordström (DIMMU BORGIR, IN FLAMES, HAMMERFALL). Norwegian drummer Hellhammer (MAYHEM, DIMMU BORGIR) and Swedish multi-instrumentalist Snowy Shaw (THERION, DREAM EVIL, KING DIAMOND, MERCYFUL FATE, MEMENTO MORI, NOTRE DAME) have recorded guest appearances on the CD.

In a July 2007 interview with Wizard Entertainment, Weston stated about his musical preferences, "I'm really into the kind of music that comes from Norway called black metal. It's the type of music that's really, really raw. But some bands like CRADLE OF FILTH like to add melodic factors to it, which I do myself, and what that does is create a very powerful piece that incorporates strong melodic backgrounds that could be rather like Bach or something very symphonic."

On how his parents' celebrity might affect the way he is perceived by the rest of the world, Weston reportedly said, "I hope they [people] look beyond the fact that my parents are celebrities, because I want to start with a clean slate. Hopefully my past or where I come from won't hinder what I have to offer as an individual."

EYES OF NOCTUM's debut album is set for a January 2009 release via Morbid Rose Records.

DIMMU BORGIR Frontman To Marry NICOLAS CAGE's Ex-Girlfriend - July 19, 2008

Norwegian newspaper VG is reporting that DIMMU BORGIR's 31-year-old frontman Shagrath (real name: Stian Tomt Thoresen) will marry actor Nicolas Cage's 41-year-old ex-girlfriend Christina Fulton in September. (See photo of the couple below.)

Fulton was involved in a romantic relationsip with Cage during the '90s, and they have a 17-year-old son named Weston.

The wedding ceremony will take place in Prekestolen, which is said to be one of the most fantastic sites in Norway. Tourists come from all over the world to see this incredible site with magnificent views.

"We chose to get married there, because it is a special place," stated Thoresen, who added that there will be plenty of guests.

Thoresen and Fulton met four months ago through one of the singer's associates. According to the couple, it was love at first sight.

Fulton, who is an actress, has had parts in a number of films, including "The Doors". She is currently in the process of starting her own TV show.

In the coming years, the couple plans to split its time between the United States and Oslo.

Fulton recently visited Norway for the first time.

"I love Norway. It's so green and majestic here," she said.

Fulton's son with Nicolas Cage, Weston Coppola Cage, is the lead singer of the Los Angeles-based black metal band EYES OF NOCTUM (MySpace page).

Weston introduced DIMMU BORGIR from the stage at the April 16, 2008 concert at The Grove in Anaheim, California.

Watch video footage of his appearance at this location.

Check out pictures of Weston and Fulton with the members of DIMMU BORGIR from Wire Image.

EYES OF NOCTUM is currently recording its debut album at Studio Fredman in Gothenburg, Sweden with acclaimed producer Fredrik Nordström (DIMMU BORGIR, IN FLAMES, HAMMERFALL). Norwegian drummer Hellhammer (MAYHEM, DIMMU BORGIR) and Swedish multi-instrumentalist Snowy Shaw (THERION, DREAM EVIL, KING DIAMOND, MERCYFUL FATE, MEMENTO MORI, NOTRE DAME) have recorded guest appearances on the CD.

In a July 2007 interview with Wizard Entertainment, Weston stated about his musical preferences, "I'm really into the kind of music that comes from Norway called black metal. It's the type of music that's really, really raw. But some bands like CRADLE OF FILTH like to add melodic factors to it, which I do myself, and what that does is create a very powerful piece that incorporates strong melodic backgrounds that could be rather like Bach or something very symphonic."

On how his parents' celebrity might affect the way he is perceived by the rest of the world, Weston reportedly said, "I hope they [people] look beyond the fact that my parents are celebrities, because I want to start with a clean slate. Hopefully my past or where I come from won't hinder what I have to offer as an individual."

EYES OF NOCTUM's debut album is set for a January 2009 release via Morbid Rose Records.

Gojko, sine odma' intervju :twisted::pivopije:

To je neko kenjao.

Ma nemoj, možda čika Silenoz, a? Pa rek'o čak da ima i sina...blah ovo postaje ko svet plus/minus.

Oćemo i na naslovnu to venčanje da stavimo, a i u emisiji da emitujemo snimak.

Btw, ti Gojko znaš sad šta da radiš po Francuskoj.

Ugledaj se na Stian-a, pa i ti nagnaj neku babu! :twisted:

Edited by Gospodar!