System Of A Down

LJUDI !!! JOSH JEDNA MOLBA !!!

............. ako neko ima b.y.o.b i this cocain makes me like i'm on this song u full kvalitetu .... odnosno ja ih imam ali su skoro upola tishe nego sve ostale ..... znachi samo te dve !!! PLIZ !!!

ne,u originalu su tihe,znam ripovao sam sa CDa

jedino da ih pojachash u nekom programu

"Scars on Broadway's North American tour, scheduled to begin October 19, as well as their October 14 performance on "Jimmy Kimmel Live," have been cancelled. Late last week, Malakian concluded that his heart wasn't into touring at this time, so he made the decision to cancel all scheduled performances. There are no plans to reschedule. Ticket refund for the North American Tour will follow shortly."

"I’ve read many of your postings and I owe it to all of you to respond:

I understand all of your frustration and anger, and I never meant to let any of you down. Your support for Scars has been so important to me and the band. I would never cancel a tour unless I had real reasons and personal things that require my undivided attention. The music of Scars will live on, but now is a time when aspects of my life need to be tended to. I hope all of you can understand.

-Daron"

...we're on drugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...