Death

LazaGNR

Jesi gledao Death Lazo?

ne. :(

Death i Hammerfall su svirali 1998 u NJ u istom mestu gde sam gledao Nevermore/Arch Enemy 1999 ili 2000 ali 1998 nisam jos napunio 18 pa nisam mogao na cert. posto svi ti klubovi sto su tad primali metal bendove su servirali alkohol, pa onda bude 21 to drink 18 to enter. ja do 1999 kad sam napunio 18 sam jedino gledao Ozzy-a 1996 i Megadeth 1997 ili 1998, jer su to bili vece all ages sale, ili u ozijevom slucaju, na otvorenom arena. sve ostalo sto sam hteo da gledam je bilo po tim malim klubovima :( verovatno sam jos mnogo toga propustio.

na dream theater FII turneji sam cak i kupio kartu i iscimao caleta od ortaka da nas vodi i opet nas nisu pustili unutra. glupa amerika

http://www.heavyblogisheavy.com/2012/03/21/death-to-all-2012-gets-tour-dates-and-first-vocalist/

While there are presumably going to be a few vocalists that will appear, the first name announced was Abysmal Dawn‘s Charles Elliot!

Here’s what Charles had to say:

“Let me just say that I don’t pretend to be Chuck Schuldiner. I don’t sound exactly like him and I’m not trying to, even if he is an influence of mine. Chuck was a unique individual, as am I. What I am trying to do though is humbly pay tribute to a man and band that changed my life, while supporting his family and a charity I believe in. I know some people will inevitably talk shit no matter what, but now at least I’ve said my piece.

“My first band INHUMAN VISIONS opened up for DEATH back in 1998 at what would become the infamous ‘Live In L.A.’ show. I was just a kid and I think if you listen closely at the very end of the show, you can hear me screaming, ‘Thank you, DEATH’ on the DVD. That statement is as true as it was in that life-changing moment as it is now.

Awesome! I’m sure he’ll do great!

Here are the dates:

June 22 – San Francisco, CA @ The Regency Ballroom

June 23 – West Hollywood, CA @ House of Blues

June 26 – Chicago, IL @ House of Blues

June 28 – New York, NY @ Irving Plaza

June 30 – Orlando, FL @ The Beacham

• 3 weeks later...

Нека добра душа је окачила ово код Руса.

Death - Full-Length Discography (1987-1998) Japanese Edition

Срамота је, наравно, ако неко не поседује сва издања овог бенда, али ово су јапанске едиције, па можда некоме нешто затреба.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ev' sta pika ovaj Death To All tribute:

Zombie ritual

Leprosy

Within the mind

Torn to pieces

Left to die

Suicide machine

Lack of comprehension

Flattening of emotions

Secret face