Shape Of Despair

Finnish doom/death metallers SHAPE OF DESPAIR have issued the following update:

"Just before this year, SHAPE OF DESPAIR and [ex-AMORPHIS/current AJATTARA singer] Pasi Koskinen parted ways. We got very few close persons in mind who could fit inside the band's chemistry and share the same passion for our music.

"Welcome our newest member, Henri Koivula.

"Henri is known from his other band THROES OF DAWN which released magnificent 'The Great Fleet Of Echoes' album last year."

Nisam ranije slušao taj bend i sada sam pokušao da našem nešto na YT-u, da čujem kakav mu je growl, a toga nigde. Ili čisto pevanje ili neki polu-vriskovi.

I mene iznenadilo kada sam pročitao, ne znam da Throes Of Dawn u nekoj pesmi imaju growl vokal. Inače nisu neki poseban bend, muzika manje-više osrednja, ali nerviraju me sa previše trivijalnim i pomalo glupim tekstovima.

• 1 month later...

Gde si čuo njegov glas, majke ti? Samo neko pevanje koje može da bude i muško i žensko.

Pesma je dobra, ali je to nebitno, pošto je obrada u pitanju. Čekam da čujem growl ovog novog, pa da ocenim šta su uradili.

I, jebem im sunce, bolje bi im bilo da valja novi materijal koji imaju, samo serviraju na kafenu kašičicu.

I rip je skrnav, javite ako naiđete na bolji.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

SHAPE OF DESPAIR are revealing the title of their next full-length. The doom masterpiece will make your skin crawl under the name of 'Monotony Fields'. The album has been scheduled for release on the 15th of June 2015. Pre-sale will commence by mid-April, which will also mark the revealing of the album's cover art, a brand new song, and tracklist.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...