Divine Heresy

dajte bre ljudi, ovo je death metal ..

i nema veze sa vezom sa NU vezom ..

sto je to ovde ?

:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Pa samo ima veliki blast-beat, pa izgledaju ko da su death metal, mislim oni su negde medja izmejdu metalcorea i melodeatha, mozda kad nebi bili oni slow prelazi gde vokalista peva u cleanu bili bi neki melodeath sa primesama groova nesto slicno ko Devildriver.

Pa samo ima veliki blast-beat, pa izgledaju ko da su death metal, mislim oni su negde medja izmejdu metalcorea i melodeatha, mozda kad nebi bili oni slow prelazi gde vokalista peva u cleanu bili bi neki melodeath sa primesama groova nesto slicno ko Devildriver.
eeh da su ko Driveri ...

:muzicar: :muzicar:

Dobri su stvarno...mada nije čudno što su tek počeli i već se baš čulo za njih. Ipak je Dino veteran i ima sve moguće kontakte, a i zna kako se radi.

Bubnjar ubica!! Neko pomene 800 bpm, nema šanse matori, pobrkao si rekao je 250 bpm (bits per minute) i to je max što može studijski da odsvira...što je nenormalno puno! Lik je baš pomenuo da mu dolaze nekad bubnjari sa pričama kako mogu da izvuku 280 bpm što on jasno kaže da je fizički nemoguće da čovek to odsvira nogama...i totalno je u pravu, kucao sam bubanj u tom tempu i brate to jedino mašina može!

pogledaj ovo i razuveri se:

:rockdevil:

There has been much speculation as of late to the status of DIVINE HERESY, but rest assured that the band has regrouped in time for the start of the "Tyranny and Bloodshred Tour", which kicked off a few days ago. Fans in attendance will get a first look at the group's new touring vocalist — Jake Veredika, former lead singer of the Maryland-based metal band PERIPHERY — and DIVINE HERESY promises to deliver a stellar and unrelenting set.

Commented guitarist Dino Cazares: "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. While we sincerely regret having to cancel our New England Metal and Hardcore Festival performance, Joe [Payne, bass], Tim [Yeung, drums] and I are excited about what the future holds for DIVINE HERESY and can't wait to get back on the road. We wouldn't miss this tour for anything. Thanks to all our fans for keeping the faith, but now it's time to let the music do the talking. Please come by the merch booth each night to say hello and we look forward to seeing all of you soon."

A crushing new video clip featuring Dino and Tim jamming on the track "Soul Decoded" can be viewed below. Stay tuned for new "Master Class" series featuring instructional video lessons from Cazares and Yeung.

Veredika came into Assembly Line Studios (RAVEN, DECEASED, PROJECT: FAILING FLESH) in Vienna, Virginia last Wednesday (May 7) to record a demo version of DIVINE HERESY's "Savior Self" to submit to the group for its consideration. He completed the recording around 3:00 p.m., the demo was e-mailed off, and by 6:00 p.m. he had the gig! Kevin 131 of Assembly Line Studios tells BLABBERMOUTH.NET, "We have known Jake for awhile... he records here from time to time. He shows up with a DIVINE HERESY demo and gets in a session with Ben [McCall; engineer] in the afternoon. Three hours later, he gets a thumbs-up for the tour! It feels like a 'Ripper' Owens/'Rock Star' moment around here. Ha! We wish Jake the best of luck on the rest of the DIVINE HERESY tour. Glad to be a part of the process for ya."

While a possibility exists that Veredika will join DIVINE HERESY as the permanent replacement for Cummings, guitarist Dino Cazares (ex-FEAR FACTORY) told BLABBERMOUTH.NET that the band won't make that decision until after its current "Tyranny And Bloodshred 2008" North American tour with ARCH ENEMY, DARK TRANQUILLITY and FIREWIND wraps at the end of May.

Tommy Cummings' videotaped statement regarding his departure from DIVINE HERESY and the response from the remaining members of the group can be found at this location.

DIVINE HERESY's debut album, "Bleed the Fifth", has sold more than 20,000 copies in the United States since its August 2007 release, according to Nielsen SoundScan. The CD was released in Japan with an exclusive bonus track, "Purity Defiled".

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

glupo je sve...kao pevamo refren melodican, a ovaj, brate, kuca iza kao da snima neku drugu pesmu.

lepo je kombinovati razne stvari ali ovo ne ide, glupo zvuci. ili kucaj ili poziraj malo za picke, ne moze u isto vreme jedno i drugo.

inace mnogo sterilno sve zvuci i identicno kao prvi album, izgleda da im je jedini bitan factor da pesma bude u tempo iznad 220 :)