Pearl Jam

Thule

HIT!

Pa,dje s' Tanja ,majke ti? Ocemo l' praviti mi neko PJ unplugged vece kad dodjem? Dodushe,tebi sad odgovara i 'plugged' verzija,s obzirom na dzitru sto si nabacila! smile.gifbiggrin.gif Przish li?

Przim po mikrobiologiji i patofiziologiji...

Pazi, nista od svirke dok ne polozim ispite...

za unplugged cemo da se dogovorimo :wink:

all five horizons revolved around her soul.... kako to divno zvuci ...

a five horizons je i super site, uglavnom 'sluzi' kao arhiva pearl jam koncerata, a ranije kad je radio 'punom parom' bilo je i jos puno interesantnih stvari... (song x, picture of the moment ili tako nesto)...jedan od mojih omiljenih pj siteova svojevremeno (kao da ih slusam 100 godina!) :mrgreen:

Inace, jedna moja drugarica, Aranza, je bila na jednom od tih koncerta u Mexicu i evo sta mi je napisala

Hi Tanya!! I just arrived a few hours ago from the city that the PEarl Jam concert took place.. It was wonderful, the greatest concert in my life, the greatest moment in my entire life!! They started with "of the girl" it was great the feeling of her tehir music live and direct!, I love the band but know I feel something bigger for them because they make me feel a beautiful energy full of love! I was like being with someone great or wining a prize (jaja) or something like that. The gratest song was yellow ledbetter, everyone were singing and I love that song!! In the song "black" the atmosphere was so great, all the energy, all the people! it hard to explain it! I don't know how to make you feeel in words all that I feel there with 20 thousand persons and a great band there... I love pearl Jam, and I love the for make me feel this--and I love music because music it's a feeling... it's an energy, is God, is love, music is everything, every style is great, classics, jazz, blues, grunge!!, all it's beautiful...

A, a? Sta kazete?!

Inace' date=' jedna moja drugarica, Aranza, je bila na jednom od tih koncerta u Mexicu i evo sta mi je napisala

Hi Tanya!! I just arrived a few hours ago from the city that the PEarl Jam concert took place.. It was wonderful, the greatest concert in my life, the greatest moment in my entire life!! They started with "of the girl" it was great the feeling of her tehir music live and direct!, I love the band but know I feel something bigger for them because they make me feel a beautiful energy full of love! I was like being with someone great or wining a prize (jaja) or something like that. The gratest song was yellow ledbetter, everyone were singing and I love that song!! In the song "black" the atmosphere was so great, all the energy, all the people! it hard to explain it! I don't know how to make you feeel in words all that I feel there with 20 thousand persons and a great band there... I love pearl Jam, and I love the for make me feel this--and I love music because music it's a feeling... it's an energy, is God, is love, music is everything, every style is great, classics, jazz, blues, grunge!!, all it's beautiful...

A, a? Sta kazete?![/quote']

Ne znam za vas......ali ja sada PLACEM! :(

:)

Sto se Janes Add tiche trazio sam i za sebe ali niko nema sad.gif Video sam onaj novi spot na Tv i totalno je cool, tako da chim(ako) nabavim bitjesh obaveshten...

zaboga, video sam to pre mesec dana, jos jedan u moru primera da bend koji se raspadne vise nikada ne treba da se skrnavi reunionom.

koliko su im nothing`s shocking i ritual predivni tako je ovo grozno...

tuzno sta vise ;(