Pearl Jam

Thule

icon_smile.gif e momak je car!

tek sam sad malo trazila po red mosquito-u, jedan od administratora je sklepao pjesmicu, njegove gitare i bas, bbubnjevi programirani i njegov glas!! ali ne da je skinuo edija, nego svaka mu cast...snimak jeste malo los, kao neki stari demo...odlican fazon icon_smile.gif

crapshoot je kool, volim onaj edijev bijesni ton...

Pearl Jam’s digital download store

Already at the forefront of issuing authorized "live bootlegs" of their shows, Pearl Jam will on September 1st, launch its own digital download store via their official website.

Hours after their completion, full concerts from the group's autumn will be available for $9.99 as 192K MP3s, which are nearly 50 percent higher than the standard bit rate.

Each show will feature special artwork; a slide show with photos from the performance will run while the files download. The initial plan is to make all of Pearl Jam's upcoming shows in Canada and the United States available to download.

As with past incarnations of the bootlegs, which were initially available only on CD, the material will be mixed on the fly by longtime Pearl Jam engineer Brett Eliason. Eliason's company, Basecamp Productions, also developed the software to power the download store.

The idea to embark on such an endeavor has been floating around the Pearl Jam camp for several years. "The thing we were looking for was a really good way to manage the thing," Tim Bierman, manager of Pearl Jam's Ten Club fan organization, tells Billboard.com. "That's where Basecamp came in. They developed a killer application I'm really confident the fans are going to love."

In an interesting twist, the files will be encoded without DRM (digital rights management) restrictions, allowing them to be burned to CD and transferred to portable MP3 players. Select material will also be available from such digital services as the iTunes music store.

PAZITE OVU SET LISTU OD PRE 1 DAN

August 29, 2005 - Missoula, Montana; Adams Event Center

Set List: MFC, Save You, Do The Evolution, 1/2 Full, Insignificance, Given to Fly, Sad, Even Flow, Faithful, Daughter/(tag to music of Another Brick in the Wall with improvised words), Lukin, Grievance (Intro only), Whipping, I Got Id, Nothing As it Seems, Rearviewmirror

1st encore: Small Town, Sleight of Hand, Black, Glorified G, Alive,

2nd encore: Bee Girl, Black Red Yellow, Betterman, Porch,

3rd encore: Yellow Ledbetter

PAZITE OVU SET LISTU OD PRE 1 DAN

August 29, 2005 - Missoula, Montana; Adams Event Center

Set List: MFC, Save You, Do The Evolution, 1/2 Full, Insignificance, Given to Fly, Sad, Even Flow, Faithful, Daughter/(tag to music of Another Brick in the Wall with improvised words), Lukin, Grievance (Intro only), Whipping, I Got Id, Nothing As it Seems, Rearviewmirror

1st encore: Small Town, Sleight of Hand, Black, Glorified G, Alive,

2nd encore: Bee Girl, Black Red Yellow, Betterman, Porch,

3rd encore: Yellow Ledbetter

A Jeeeeeeereeeemy icon_frown.gificon_confused.gif

Cudi me da to nisu pevali.... no.gif

Jucerasnja koncert je izgleda po setlisti i kritikama bio legendaran,svirali su hard to imagine,posle dugo,dugo......

A sto se tice pogleda,mislim da nisam video lepse mesto za koncert.

show from The Gorge in George, WA:

Acoustic Set: I Believe In Miracles, Small Town, Off He Goes, Lowlight, Man of the Hour, I Am Mine, Crazy Mary, Black, Hard to Imagine

Electric Set: Given to Fly, Last Exit, Save You, Do The Evolution, Alone, Sad, Even Flow, Not For You/Jam, Corduroy, Dissident, MFC, Undone, Daughter, In My Tree, State of Love and Trust, Alive, Porch

Encore 1: Love Boat Captain, Insignificance, Better Man, Rearviewmirror

Encore 2: I Won't Back Down, Last Kiss, Crown of Thorns, Blood, Yellow Ledbetter, Baba O'Riley

Notes: Undone makes its live debut.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Pearl Jam in top form at the Gorge

By TRAVIS HAY

SPECIAL TO THE POST-INTELLIGENCER

It was billed as "an evening with Pearl Jam" and what an evening it was.

Eddie Vedder and the rest of Pearl Jam delivered their best local concert of the last five years while returning to the form of the group's glory days. The band played as if it was 1992 all over again, attempting to regain the brilliance that it never really lost. It's safe to say the cliche about wine getting better with age can now be applied to Pearl Jam.

Their first Gorge show in 12 years, the night was divided into two portions, with the first part of the show performed mostly acoustic. "Given to Fly" and "Save You" started the plugged-in portion, but "Do The Evolution,"

really kicked things into full gear. Vedder's hair whirled through the air as he shouted "It's evolution baby!"

During "Even Flow," Mike McCready played a solo behind his head while twisting and contorting his wiry frame as if he were feeling the power of rock surge through his body. Later, the band tore into the fierce trio of "State of Love and Trust." "Alive," and "Porch."

Ever mindful of where he was performing, Vedder encouraged the crowd to chant, "Hello Tom. Come out, Tom" several times for rock legend Tom Petty, who performed at the venue the next night. While Petty didn't make an appearance he was there in spirit when Vedder dedicated "Won't Back Down," to Bush-protestor Cindy Sheehan.

Although Pearl Jam has reportedly practiced and recorded new songs, no new material was performed. That didn't mean there weren't surprises in the 36-song set. The band played "Crown of Thorns," "Sad" and "Undone," a song Vedder said had never been performed live.

Other staples like "Daughter," "Dissident," "MFC," "Corduroy" and "Black" rounded out the set.

Vedder also announced part of the concert's profits would go to hurricane relief in New Orleans.

The exhilarating 3 hour and 30 minute performance, which was a warm-up show for Pearl Jam's Canadian tour, is available for download via the group's Web site for $9.99 as a part of Pearl Jam's new digital bootleg program.

If the fervor and intensity of Thursday's show is any indication, Canadians won't know what hit them. Even Tom Petty would have a difficult time besting a vintage bottle of 1992 Pearl Jam.

Edited by Habit

Jucerasnja koncert je izgleda po setlisti i kritikama bio legendaran,svirali su hard to imagine,posle dugo,dugo......

A sto se tice pogleda,mislim da nisam video lepse mesto za koncert.

show from The Gorge in George, WA:

Acoustic Set: I Believe In Miracles, Small Town, Off He Goes, Lowlight, Man of the Hour, I Am Mine, Crazy Mary, Black, Hard to Imagine

Electric Set: Given to Fly, Last Exit, Save You, Do The Evolution, Alone, Sad, Even Flow, Not For You/Jam, Corduroy, Dissident, MFC, Undone, Daughter, In My Tree, State of Love and Trust, Alive, Porch

Encore 1: Love Boat Captain, Insignificance, Better Man, Rearviewmirror

Encore 2: I Won't Back Down, Last Kiss, Crown of Thorns, Blood, Yellow Ledbetter, Baba O'Riley

jbt pochele su nekontrolisano da mi cure bale icon_rockdevil.gif

hocu da idem na ceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeert icon_cry.gif

HOCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

btw ne znam da li sam vec pitao ali ako neko ima video snimke pj nastupa kao i onu emisiju o njima sa mtv-ja (koju ja imam na vhs, ali mi treba na divx icon_biggrin.gif ) i raspolozen je da mi posalje uz novcanu nadoknadu, razmenu, sta bilo, lepo bih zamolio da mi posalje pp sa spiskom icon_biggrin.gif fala icon_biggrin.gif

imam jako puno njihovih audio bootlega, snimaka sa mix pulta, video koncerata (celih) sve u svemu ogromnu gomilu stvari, ali nemam katalogu excelu vec u where is it-u a taj je malo tezak za poslati..oko 20mb..

Mozemo smisliti lako, poslacu ti ovih dana na PP spisak kad ga prekucam