Type O Negative

Nik

• 2 weeks later...

misliš one "aj dont ker vot ju tink"

dobro de, ostario čovek, ipak nije vampir besmrtnjaković, bez obzira na očnjake ... :) joj bože što su mu odvratni zubi.

pronađoh pre neki dan među starim fajlovima neke njegove bisere, evo par komada:

"

Instead of slashing my wrists, I just write a bunch of really crummy songs.

It's bad poetry executed by people that can't sing. That's my definition of Rap.

It seems to be that southern Europeans are just more intimate socially, whereas I like a lot of personal space - like, a mile from the nearest person is fine for me.

"

Neeee

ovo se mora staviti sve:

Words of [hu-hmm] wisdom from Peter

On MTV "This is Peter Steele of Type O Negative and you are NOT watching CNN."

About life "We live to avoid death, we exist to avoid unexistence."

Learning to play bass "People ask how I learned to play bass with one hand. Well, with a face like mine, you learn to do a lot of things with one hand."

Heaven vs. Hell "Probably hell, because that's where all of my friends and family are."

Female couples attending Type O shows "We've got a lot of female couples that come to see the band which is not a problem for me. The more the merrier I always say."

On the Playgirl issue "I think the strangest thing is that just as many guys as girls had this issue with them. A lot of guys came up, 'Nice prick, Pete!' and they wanted to know if it was real. I'm like, 'Well, this is the size of my hand, put your hand up next to mine. It's in proportion!'"

On Johnny Kelly joining the band "I think that in a band, it's not just a sonic thing. Johnny's compatibility isn't just musical, it's his appearance as well. We try to look the way we sound and vice versa because when you're on stage you don't want a contrast between sound and sight. Not only was he a good friend before he came into the band, but he fit the part; the low IQ thing..."

On his sharp canine like teeth "look folks... those teeth were not meant to suck carrots... you're a meat eater... it's not about cuddling or feeling good..."

About the song, Cinnamon Girl "It only has four chords and I only know four chords so it's the song for us."

On his marriage "I have been married but I'm not anymore. It wasn't a real marriage. It was like playing house."

How Type O got their start "We decided to follow our hearts and penises and see where they take us. That usually leads to trouble, but that's what I'm used to."

When asked in an interview what kind of tree he would be "I will say, I do enjoy being amongst the trees, I fail to see why I would want to be a tree. Admiring and desiring to be, two different things. If you were an interviewer, what type would you be?"

Regarding the lyrical content of October Rust "Has a lot to do with paganism... a lot to do with the woods and autumn... a lot to do with women because, being filthy hetero scum in this band, we can't keep our minds off that."

On goth music "I think Black Sabbath are directly responsible for all metal, hardcore, thrash, and goth music. They are the premier goth band."

When asked where he imagines himself in ten years (from around 1996) "Ten years from now I'll be in a house made of glass together with a single woman, and I'll be looking for her but it seems like she'll be very well hidden in some part of the building."

Edited by eileen

Seventh Void debut album release date announced!

Big Vin Records will release Seventh Void's debut album on 4/21/2009!  Vinnie Paul says, ""It's an amazing record, I mixed the whole thing for the guys. It goes somewhere between Soundgarden meets Black Sabbath meets a little Audioslave, with some Type O thrown in there. It's really nice, dark, sludgy… Kenny's vocals are great."  A cd release party will be thrown in Dallas, TX at the Clubhouse, the famed nightclub started by Vinnie with his brother Dimebag Darrell Abbott.

Da konačno i to čujemo na šta će da zvuči.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

važno je da ideje već naviru tako da će verovatno sledeće godine da se snima nešto ^_^

ne treba da brinemo kako će peter otpevati..

i pored toga što poslednjih godina deluje luđe nego ikada..kada je studio u pitanju čovek radi posao što je i dokazao na "dead again"

• 2 months later...

For the last several months, Josh Silver has been in school working towards certification as a paramedic. He is in the heart of the program and will be unable to tour with the band on the upcoming dates. Rest assured, Josh remains a member of Type O Negative and will continue working with the band going forward. With that said, we would like to announce that stepping in on keyboards for the dates will be Scott Warren from Heaven & Hell / Dio. See ya soon!

jedared je josh ispovedio kako mu je jedan od omiljenih filmova scorceseove bringing out the dead. u tom svetlu, promena karijere nije posebno iznenadjujuca. potrebnu dozu cinizma za posao vec ima, samo mu fali rotaciono svetlo i sirena :D

• 2 weeks later...

slike od 20. oktobra.

peter se kanda skinuo sa droge, i navukao na sladoled.

http://s129.photobucket.com/albums/p233/reneeray0915/type%20o%20negative/

a i prestao je da depilira grudi, falim te boze. :P

i naravno, komentari sa TON foruma:

beautiful pix' date=' baby, I enjoy Fat Boy Pete looking like Bilbo by the end of the Ring epic...[/quote']

Better than the Gollum pics of 07.

Edited by feyd

A ne samo što se skinuo i prestao da depilira grudi, nego je postao pravi Poljak zadrti katolik. Sad kad bude trebalo da promumla na bini "Jesus Christ looks like me..." ne znam kako će, mukica. Sukob religijskih uverenja i umetničke slobode na pomolu :wub: