Septic Flesh

hidden

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Septicflesh have entered Devasoundz Studios (Athens, Greece) to record the 10 songs that will appear in their new yet untitled full length album, that will succeed the Great Mass. This time, the band will collaborate with producer/musician Logan Mader (former guitarist of Machine Head, that has collaborated with bands as Cavalera Conspiracy, Fear Factory , Gojira and more. Considering the orchestral parts, once again the band will use the Filmharmonic Orchestra of Prague. A full children choir and a full choir will be included in the arsenal of the classical team!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As previously announced, Greek demons SEPTICFLESH-official- have completed the recordings of their upcoming full-length. The new album is entitled 'Titan' and will consist of 10 songs. The band filmed the whole recording process of the album and are now presenting the first episode. Check out the Prague Filmharmonic Orchestra and Choir sessions!

IJAOOOOO

I BAN sam pokudio za poslednji deo trilogije. Kao što sam Grke i pohvalio i pokudio za prethodni album. No, nemoj slučajno da ti padne na pamet da nešto pročitaš, samo nastavi da lupaš napamet.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...