Gojira

Anоnymous

• 3 weeks later...

kako me nerviraju ovi studio tease updateovi.. to samo metal bendovi rade jos uvek, ne znam zasto misle da je kul.

izbaci jebeni album pa posle kaci snimke iz studija, koga boli kurac kako izgleda vasa oprema i kakva je atmosfera u studiju

jedini prihvatljiv tease je tracklista, cover art i jedna pesma za download.

• Upvote 5

ima geekova sto vole da vide sta sviraju od opreme, ja volim, i volim da cujem neki novi riff koji ce biti na albumu, ili neki deo vokala ili nesto,

textures su bas dobre blogove imali, bas te hajpuje za album jer cujes brdo do jaja muzike, ja sam njihov blog sa vokalima gledao jedno 50 puta koliko sam hajpovan bio da cujem daniela sa njima.

ali ovo je bas bezveze

• 3 weeks later...

Radio Metal: What happened with the "Sea Shepherd" EP? How is it coming along?

Joe: We've had a lot of setbacks and technical problems that got us very late. For instance, a hard drive with a lot of takes we'd made just crashed. It was quite a hard blow a couple of months ago. We were working on the new album, we were almost ready to finish everything… When I arrived in the U.S., I found somebody who managed to get all the information back, meaning the EP's audio files. I've been able to get my hands on them not so long ago. Now I've got everything, I need to sit down and work on it, there's still a lot to do… I need to finish mixing and add a couple of vocals we've been recording. It's not much, but I basically don't have a second for myself right now, which means I don't have the time to work on it. Nobody will do it for me, so I'll just start working on it when we're done with the album. We'll release this fucking EP eventually. It means a lot to us and we're a bit pissed off we couldn't release it last September.