Svemir

hypnos

• 2 weeks later...

Možeš i dalje, nije sve gotovo, a možeš umesto toga i da odeš nekom da daš minus. Simon bi tako želeo.

Pogledaj sajt, kažu otkrili ljudske kosti u govnima t-rexa, a ima i vest za naučnika koji se krio u nekom podrumu 20 godina i jeo LSD. Tu vest sam proverio okolo, lažna je. :D

I ovu videh malopre:

http://notallowedto.com/guy-kills-girlfriend-because-child-support-was-taking-his-mcdonalds-check/

“That bit*h was 10 years older than me, I was seduced by her head game, I thought Niggaz in the hood was lying when they said she could su*k a golf ball through a straw, but I was so wrong… her head was FIRE. I don’t want nobody else to go through this, fellas please watch out these hoes are scandalous”

:haha:

Jare pobedio :D

• 4 months later...

Sjajno, mogli bismo da završimo negde neke prstenove...

Kako sam u Morrowindu zevao u nebo da gledam one mesece :haha:

David Frankis: 06/30/2013 04:05 CDT

I see the rings run through the sting of Scorpius in the equatorial picture, so I guess the they've played havoc with the tilt of Earth's axis...

Nerdovi...

• 2 weeks later...

Black holes ain't as black as they are painted

An illustrated version of Prof Stephen Hawking’s second Reith lecture about black holes.

While Prof Hawking examines and challenges scientific thinking about black holes, the artist Andrew Park draws the key points of the lecture in chalk on a blackboard.

cleardot.gif

http://bbc.in/1PyiFxA

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...