Marduk

MissionVao

Pa sta ja znam, meni ovaj album i zvuci prilicno raznovrsno. Mislim, ne moze se reci da vrte jednu pesmu ceo album, ima ovde svega. Od one uvodne krljacine, preko nekih stvarno interesantnih pesama pa do "Funeral Dawn". Plus svi oni sitni detalji tipa "varvarski" hor u "To Redirect..." i sta ti ja znam. I meni je bolje legao kad uzeh da ga slusam sa ove distance. Uradih i recenziju, 7 na lepe oci od mene uz zelju da naredni put to ipak bude dosta bolje i cao.

http://heavymetal.about.com/od/interviews/a/mardukinterview.htm

Justin M. Norton: Is there a concept or a story behind Wormwood?

Morgan Håkansson: The title has nothing to do with drinking absinthe. It comes from the Book of Revelations where it says that the stars fall from heaven to earth and poison one third of the water to make it bitter for humans to drink. And if you translate the word “wormwood” to Russian you get “Chernobyl.” You know that was the place of a big nuclear disaster in 1986. A lot of Christians foresaw that as the Book of Revelations taking form and predicted it as the beginning of the end of the world. So, the meaning of this album is a doomsday celebration.

What is the song “Phosphorus Redeemer” about? The muffled breathing in the beginning reminded me a little bit of the old Venom song “Buried Alive.”

Yeah? All of the lyrics are included in the album and people can make up their own mind. That song is one of a few with a guest appearance – the lyrics were written by Michayah from the Swedish band Ofermod. He lives in the same city and we’ve known him since the mid ‘90s. He’s a unique character in the scene. It was a pleasure to have him do this because he’s a great composer and writer. And he has a burning devotion to what we’re doing.

This is Mortuus’ third album with the band but he seems to have given his most fierce performance since joining Marduk. Do you agree?

I agree. He’s grown a lot into the band. His voice is like an instrument – it’s so powerful. This time we used different vocal arrangements to suit his voice. It was a great pleasure to work with him again in the studio. He really paints a picture of what the lyrics are about with his voice. He’s the perfect vocalist for what we’re doing.

E, taj deo ni ja nešto ne kontam.

Wormwood may refer to:

* Various plants of the genus Artemisia but commonly Artemisia absinthium, also called grande wormwood or absinthe wormwood

* Wormwood (star), in the Book of Revelation, a star that falls upon Earth and poisons a third part of the waters

Ovo ok, ali Černobilj?

Edited by Brynhildr

Mislim, moguce je. To ti je iz apokalipse, kao pelin ce da padne na zemlju i zatrovace trecinu vode. Pelin je inace i sastojak absinta, naravno u kolicinama koje nisu toksicne. Mene jedino interesuje prevod na ruskom, a ukolko je tacan - bas ima finu simboliku. Cudi me samo da se Morgan prima toliko na tacnost biblije, onda valjda racuna da ce zvjer biti porazena na kraju :haha:

Latentni hriscanin, znaci tvrdim!

1. With Satan And Victorious Weapons

2. On Darkened Wings

3. Into Utter Madness

4. Blooddawn

5. Still Fucking Dead (Here's No Peace)

6. Beyond The Grace Of God

7. Phosphorous redeemer

8. Materialized in Stone

9. Azreal

10. Baptism By Fire Play

11. Steel Inferno

12. The Levelling Dust

13. To Redirct Perdition

14. Wolves

15. Panzer Division Marduk

Задовољан сам. А верујем да ће и Гојко бити.

Edited by Narsil

ima previse pesama sa wormwooda :haha:

mogli bi nekada da odsviraju within the abyss,departure from the mortals,sulphur souls,darkness it shall be,slay the nazarene,world funeral,jesus christ...sodomized...

ok je setlista,moglo je to malo bolje ali ok.