Devils of Belgrade

crusader84

you know, you should ask your inmate friend where to find a fine pair of eyebrows, cause we have a member who is desperate because of his unibrow which won't let him look as a normal person and live life of a man, not of a werewolf

every time he cuts it a bit, it grows twice bigger

so now he's wearing a belt made of eyebrows around his head

terrible stuff

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Woah, Lemmy Sixx didn't told us that you hired him as a full-time member! Great news!

It's not Lemmy Sixx. His name is Scott Manning. He is Peyton Manning's cousin. They hate each other.

Scott can't read because he ran away from home as a young child and lived in a guitar store. He hid and slept inside a bass drum during the day and would come out at night to play Megadeth and Dokken songs on the guitars. He ate only what he could find in the garbage bins, like chicken bones and pizza crusts. He still has all his baby teeth. On a necklace that he wears around his penis. He calls it Baron Von Bitecock. We don't ask him about it.

This is Peyton Manning, in case you guys don't know about him.

peyton-manning-horns-e1328730869138.jpg

Scott's not really his cousin.

And the baby teeth he wears aren't actually his.

Ok, they are, but only because he paid good money for them.

Enough about me!

How are you guys doing?

Edited by Adam_Davos
  • Upvote 3

yeah man, this guy above, ETF, types only with his left hand

and is still using Nokia from 2001, cause he can't remove it from the right hand

How are you guys doing?

I'm fine, although my afternoon didn't turn the way I wanted

it's was sunny, so I had an idea of playing basketball outside

my father also liked the weather, but he thought the day was perfect for some potato planting

yeah man, this guy above, ETF, types only with his left hand

and is still using Nokia from 2001, cause he can't remove it from the right hand

He's very lucky. It could have been a Samsung.

I'm fine, although my afternoon didn't turn the way I wanted

it's was sunny, so I had an idea of playing basketball outside

my father also liked the weather, but he thought the day was perfect for some potato planting

You have to plant potatos? I thought they just... happened.

• Upvote 1

Scott can't read because he ran away from home as a young child and lived in a guitar store. He hid and slept inside a bass drum during the day and would come out at night to play Megadeth and Dokken songs on the guitars. He ate only what he could find in the garbage bins, like chicken bones and pizza crusts. He still has all his baby teeth. On a necklace that he wears around his penis. He calls it Baron Von Bitecock. We don't ask him about it.

i knew a guy,but he ran away from the other country,because of shortages of kvlt there..and he lived for a while in a music store in the center of Belgrade..he broke in one day,started threatening on bad Serbian dialect like he's gonna took some non-kvlt hostages,Ibanez fans etc, if the owner doesn't grant him a gig-bag so he can sleep in it ..so the owner couldn't cope with that amount of raw kvlt,and he gave him what he wanted.. as time passed,store owner began to like him..

he is also a notable member of this forum..his name is BLAGOJE..caps lock cursed necrodaemon tools Lite kvlt from Montenegro

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1