Devils of Belgrade

crusader84

Здраво! Моје име је Адам. Ја сам гитариста у бенду Devils of Belgrade.

Ја се извињавамо за моје лоше граматике - Ја сам помоћу преводилац говорити свима вама.

Београд је град од велике важности. Желимо му част са именом нашег бенда. Допустите ми да објасни.... Сматрамо највеће могуће поштовање Николе Тесле. Мислимо да није добио поштовање он заслужио кад је покушао да да бесплатну енергију за цео свет. Теслин сан је био убијен од стране похлепе и богати људи. Ми ццаст Тесла са нашим именом и нашу музику.

Хвала вам за слушање наше пјесме. Надам се да ћете уживати њима!

cool thrash on!

:pivopije:

Stvarno mislite da je gitarista američkog benda iz Indianapolisa napravio account na YuMetal forumu kako bi, pored desetak gradova u SAD-u sa nazivom Belgrade, hvalio baš ovaj u dragoj nam Srbiji? Pored toga, očigledno je da je korišćen Google Translator. A ko ga je koristio, zna da isti ne prevodi ovako dobro.

Folks, get real.

• Downvote 2

Nista to nije cudno. Uglavnom ti mali bendovi cesljaju forume i citaju sta ljudi misle o njima. Ocigledno im je bilo interesantno kada su videli da je Srpski forum, pa da se jave ljudi. :) Inache nije to prvi put na YUMu da se javljuju tako clanovi nekih malih bendova, samo sto su oni pisali na engleskom, a ne na srpskom. XD

• 4 weeks later...

I just can't deal with the translator anymore - I need to use my native English. I'm hoping that enough of you know it so that my words come across as intended. We really do appreciate the interest in our band, even if it's of a curious nature due mainly to our band name.

It's pretty funny that a few of you express incredulity over me actually being in the band! - Lunar has it right, mostly. If you Google "devils of belgrade", YuMetal is at the bottom of the 2nd page. :) Not difficult to find! Believe me, we are not famous! Undergound bands like us will OFTEN google ourselves to see if we have received reviews or mentions, for reasons like this. I'm very glad I found YuMetal, and I'm glad that our European brothers are so open-minded when it comes to their music.

As for Nicola Tesla - he was a Serb, and after he died, his ashes (cremation) were spread over the city of Belgrade. This is our inspiration for the name. Allow me to (attempt) to explain:

Tesla was, of course, a brilliant man. Late in his life, however, he had fallen out of grace with the scientific community at the time. He is known to have been working on several very strange ideas and theories - things like "death rays" and flying spaceships with no engines. All of these ideas which were never accepted by mainstream society are his "devils." Hence, "Devils of Belgrade." I hope that clears up where we got the idea.

Again, thanks! I hope my English comes across better than my Serbian!

Edited by Adam_Davos
  • Upvote 2

i think it's ok. it is not very usual for a thrash metal band to play instrumental music, especially if you sound original & interesing like this band. my personal favourite song is swirling frozen doom, very good one. i had it on my phone for quite a long time, set as a ringtone. :bigblue: