Metallica

lemmy sixx

Procitajte Mustaine-ovu autobiografiju. Jeste on bio i ostao budala nevezano za Metaliku, a specijalno u zadnjih 10 godina kada je poceo da jede govna o hriscanstvu i politici, ali se oni stvarno nisu prema njemu dobro ophodili. Konkretno Lars, Dzejms je uglavnom cutao i nije hteo da se suprotstavlja Larsu. I pored toga, ne vidim razloga da sad tu fanovi jednog benda napusavaju fanove kad su oni u miru vec skoro deceniju...

• Upvote 3

Сјајно је што човек није говорио само о музици, него и о оваквим стварима:

I think that’s the thing that keeps me coming back to them and makes me think that even though their records certainly aren’t as good as they were in the past, that on a certain level they’re still the same dudes. Like when they did that full day Metallica 30th anniversary party in San Francisco and they had Death Angel and Armored Saint playing with them and Biff from Saxon coming out and singing “Motorcycle Man” with the band and stuff like that. Y’know what? That’s cool. They’ve got billions of dollars and whatever the fuck else, but at some level they’re the same dudes who hung out at Lars Ulrich’s mom’s house listening to records after playing their set of covers. They still do cool shit. When the Black Album came out, they played right up the street from my first apartment and they caused a humongous traffic jam in San Jose because they played for free in the parking lot of a Tower Records. And when the Oakland Raiders had the AFC championship game in Oakland, they just showed up in the parking lot and played. Who does that? You don’t see the Rolling Stones do that. Or even to a certain extent you don’t see Megadeth or Slayer doing that. They just do shit because they think it’s cool.

Fuck you because without Metallica no one would have ever heard of Diamond Head, Holocaust or any of those bands. There would be like three dorks with their patch jackets and record collections talking about how great it was. But thanks to them, those bands… I’m sure those dudes bought cars with the money they got.

I’ve talked to people who’ve interviewed and/or hung out with them and the guys from those bands made a shitload of money because of Metallica. King Diamond and Hank Sherman made tons of money because of those King Diamond covers. It’s pretty awesome because not only do they do it effectively musically, but they give back to the community. I’m sure Kevin from Angelwitch is like, “C’mon dudes, can’t you just do ‘Sweet Danger’? I really need a fucking car! Budgie? Really?! Dammit!”

realno,dzastis je objektivno najbolje napisano parce muzike ikada,ako vec idemo u krajnju iskrenost.

:da:

Prvi njihov album koji sam cuo...Nemam vise tu staru kasetu,al mi je jednom Blondi poklonila istu.Omiljeni album definitivno.

A sto se tice teksta,svaka mu se pozlatila....realnoi da nije bilo Mjetlica,za pola grupa koje sam do sada preslusao bi me bol'o kurac.Jebe mi se sta sad rade i sta snimaju,odrastao sam s njihovom mjuzom koja je pravila istoriju

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WdYt9VkVek

:da:

Prvi njihov album koji sam cuo...Nemam vise tu staru kasetu,al mi je jednom Blondi poklonila istu.Omiljeni album definitivno.

A sto se tice teksta,svaka mu se pozlatila....realnoi da nije bilo Mjetlica,za pola grupa koje sam do sada preslusao bi me bol'o kurac.Jebe mi se sta sad rade i sta snimaju,odrastao sam s njihovom mjuzom koja je pravila istoriju

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WdYt9VkVek

priznajem samo metalce podojene pgp-ovom kasetom,za ostale me zabolje kurac

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1