Meshuggah

azal

ovo je ona fanki pesma sto su najavili

“Do Not Look Down” is an interesting track, it almost feels like the band is incorporating a little funk.

Haake: [laughs] How about that? Yeah, it was one of those songs that we were really happy that it ended up on the album. We did spend a lot of time to get that groove to pop out and really be in there, so you automatically want to dance when you hear it. Like you said, it’s almost like Meshuggah goes rock ‘n’ roll or funky there. Still from the sound context it still feels like Meshuggah, but it’s definitely one of the songs that to ourselves does stand out on the album

Ma nije to, meshuga imaju monumentalan zvuk nije to kao cynic kad je bio napravi se intimna atmosferica, ovo zahteva uzarenu masu, ludilo.Na egzitu nesto nije bilo ljudi secam se onako (mozda me vara secanje, jer razbiven bijah), prosecno prazno za eksploziv, kao da svira neki drugorazredan bend. Mogao sam da se presamicujem i pravim piruete ko bolesni dervis imao sam kvadratne metre za sve manevre. Oko mene ljudi onako stajali mahom zblanuti pijuckali pivo i to... 

Edited by Нормалан и Природан