9. Freezing Moon

10. Crystalized Pain In Deconstruction

11. Silvester Anfang

12. Deathcrush

13. Buried By Time And Dust

14. Carnage

15. De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas

16. Pure Fucking Armageddon

Veceras su u Rumuniji, videcemo sta ce tamo svirati.

Znam da će me svi hejtovati :haha:, ali da čujem Crystalized Pain In Deconstruction, pa da umrem.

I meni je Declaration vrhunski album. Mislim da ima sanse da bude par stvari na koncertu...

Volio bih cuti i In the Lies Where Upon You Lay, al za to je vec slaba vajda.

Ono u Rumuniji sinoc otkazano jer su se Necrobutcher i jos dva clana benda zabili negde u Hrvatskoj i mrzelo ih da dodju do Rumunije iako je organizator bio spreman da im plati taxi odande, barem organizator tako kaze.

Our scheduled gig in Romania 9th of October has been canceled. Well, abandoned is more of a correct term. By chance we checked our flight, as we were closing to the date of departure, and the flights were canceled. The promoter did not notify us about this AT ALL, furthermore he refused to answer and in the end closed his phone, and didn't even reply to sms. This whole thing was a complete scam from the start to the end.

We feel really bad about anyone who may have bought tickets for this event. Mayhem will NOT show up, and neither should you. This is unfortunate, but rest assured, Mayhem WILL conquer. Never support this complete fuckup again, you know who you are, you should be ashamed of yourself!!!!!

setlista nije losa,sve je to super dolazi kult vamo,tamo ali meni i dalje nije ni malo zao sto ih necu gledati.ova postava me ne zanima,a i postali su kao slipknot.tj. izgledaju kao cirkus sa tim mesom iza kojeg se krije hellhamer i sa atilinim krstovima,omcama,kandilima i sta vec sve ne..kao da gledam cirkus sa muzikom mejhema.to mi definitivno nije vredno putovanja 10 sati i 4000din.

Edited by dimmu1
  • Downvote 1