2010.05.29. *SKC, Beograd* M A Y H E M

prekinuli su zbog bezobrazluka, a da imaju konkurenciju lizali bi bulju svakom ko kroci u skc.

Potpuno tacno.

I jos se dice koncertnim "programom" na sajtu i po medijima, a u 90% slucajeva rijec je o najobicnijem izdavanju sale i oni sa tim svojim programom imaju veze koliko i ja. Leglo nerada i bezobrazluka.

• Upvote 2

sa sve pokazivanjem tri prsta na slikama.

ako je tebi to što smrdljivi slovenci dižu tri prsta super, ja zaista ne znam šta bih rekao..

bolje da su ih sebi u pakaš nabili.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Pitah hellhammera sta je sa Arcturusom , rekao je da i Garm i Vortex su u bendu na vokalima, pa eto mozda znate za to , a mozda i ne pa mozda nekom i znaci ... :)

Ne znači ništa, to se zna već pola godine, što ne pita još nešto, bre... :bigblue:

^Kakav je bio uvod u tu pesmu! O_O Ostace mi onaj nehumani growl jos dugo u glavi...

By far najbolji black koncert kome sam prisustvovao, ako ne i extreme metal koncert uopste (black/death), ali da ne zalazim tol'ko...

Attila u top 5 frontmena koje sam imao cast da gledam. Ono je vrh koji treba drugi da dostignu, onakva pojava i 'ponasanje', jos uz paravan one muzike...pure fucking evil. Jos vidim na ostalim koncertima imaju tonu nekih mesa, kerefeka, plamenova...a ovde bio samo on, maska, kandilo, uze... Jebeno simplisticki efektivno. O vokalu necu ni da krenem da pricam, izvlacio je sta je mogao i sta je stigao, od "My Death" kojoj je zavrsnicu uradio 3x jezivije nego sto je to na snimku do DMDS pesama verno prenetih. Jedini minuscic mi ide na "A Time To Die" na kraju, al' tol'ko nebitno da necu ni da spominjem :]

Muzicki paravan vec spomenuh, cuh konacno gospodina HellHammera i u trenucima kada su mi oci bile odvojene od Attile, vilica mi je bila na podu kako onaj prijatelj svira... Apsolutna bolest! Ostatak benda, dobar, sto rece neko, stvarno zacudjujuce, scary zacudjujuce dobar zvuk za black svirku. Da se svaki riff onako fino cuje... Eto, moze i to da se desi xD

Daklem, HellHammer + Attila = najbolji black dvojac koji se ikada sastao da izvodi metal muziku uzivo.

• Upvote 3

Guest Kriki

ej Igi, imam taj refren snimljen na my dead, klip traje jedno 1:30... ubija kako je otpevao...

Sta reci, iznad svih ocekivanja...

• Downvote 1

Jel ovo iza tebe chika koji voli da kara djecake :haha:

Ne znam otkud je krenula ta priča za dečake, znam da je bilo glasina da je pamprčio devojčurke u šumi od 15-16 godina, ali za dečake nisam nikad čuo.

• Downvote 1

Covek je lepo ozenjen, jebo te jel nama srbima svima svet plus umesto krvne slike, ne kapiram, samo da li je neko peder, da li je pedofil, kad je bio cynic, debili umesto da uzivaju u muzici dva sata spekulisu da li je sean reinert gej. Koje smo mi budaletine.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Hellhammer i homoseksualizam , evo, iz jednog intervjua:

Mayhem

Minimize

This interview with Hellhammer was conducted by Rob Noxious outside of a New York club called THE WETLANDS.

So how do you like our beautiful city?

Oh well, it's nicer than Brooklyn. I've been there before.

Looking at Bill Zebub slouched against the alley wall) I think Bill Zebub is a little drunk.

(Looks Over at Bill) Oh yeah, he looks like it

Bill Zebub wanted me to interview you because apparently the two of you didn't hit it off the last time he interviewed you. Do you remember that?

(Hellhammer): I remember that!

Bill wanted to do a more serious interview with you, and because I am such a big Mayhem fan, he asked me to do it. Have you ever tasted your own semen?

Uh. Nope.

Do you prefer to be called Hellhammer or Jan?

It's the same

Hey, didn't you release a solo album?

Uh. Nope.

You didn't put out a solo album under the name Jan Hammer?

Jan Hammer?

Yes, Jan Hammer?

Oh, Jan Hammer! No, ha, ha, ha, ha

Right, ha, ha. You know Jan Hammer right?

Yeah, I know Jan Hammer. Miami Vice. Among other things, he's also a drummer and Keyboard player.

What happened with the new Mayhem album? A lot of Mayhem fans are very disappointed with it..

Yeah?

I heard that there were plans to change the name of the band because the new music was so different. I heard you were going to change the name of the band to "Gayhem". Is that true?

Gayhem? Um, not likely, but in some parts we are labeled Gayhem.

Wasn't the name of the new album going to be "Chainsawbuttsfuck?"

Chainsawbuttsfuck? Well that's kind of for (Hellhammer says something undecipherable) and all that for Norway, so that's all right.

Did you ever have sex with a kleptomaniac chink slut named Kim (editor's note - last name has been edited out)?

(Hellhammer): Ha, ha, ha, ha, uh, not as far as I can remember no.

That girl has sticky fingers, if you know what I mean?

Sticky fingers, yeah.

Do oriental girls have yellow vaginas?

Mmm, Yes they have.

They do. I understand you are Jewish..

(Laughs) No, that's not true!

Well, Seth Putnam from the band Anal Cunt told me that you were a Jew.

That I'm Jewish?

That's right, Jew boy.

No! That's not true.

You made a very controversial statement that black metal was only for white people and that in Norway people didn't like negroes. Do you still stand behind that statement?

Yeah, but they don't!

I know it's true. I agree with you..

Yeah, it's true.

A few blocks from where we are now, there is a place called Harlem. I have a fun idea. Let’s go to Harlem and yell as loud as you can that you hate negroes. Just for fun. We could go down there and say "Hey blacks we don't like you. You are not welcome in Norway!"

Yeah okay. You go first.

Speaking of negroes and black metal, here is some trivia for you; Can you name the only negro that was in a classic Black Metal band from Canada?

Yes, it was in fact, Um. (Racks his brain for answer)

Your guitarist has a very similar name

Um

Come on... Blas-ph

Blasphemy!

Correct! Good job.. I agree with you that negroes shouldn't play black metal. But there could be more of them in black metal than we realize because, if they wore corpse paint, that would conceal their negroness. You wouldn't be able to tell if they're negroes..

That's true

The up side to being a negro in black metal is that they would probably save money on corpse paint because they would only need to buy the white paint.

Yeah, they can if they want. Absolutely!

What is your opinion of Fenriz?

Fenriz? A good friend of mine. An alcoholic of course, and a good drummer actually.

I understand he has some kind of strange smurf fetish?

Smurf?

You know what a smurf is?

Yeah, those little blue naughty bastards. I think he likes to put them up his ass.

Fenriz is a huge star over here in America. He is on the covers of all the teen magazines like Tiger Beat and Big Bopper. I think there was some talk of Fenriz replacing Pierce Bronsnan for the next James Bond Movie, but he turned down the role.

That's because I got the role!

All right, enough with the chitchat. Are you a better drummer than Fenriz?

Yes, I definitely am.

Are you a better drummer than Akhenaten from Judas Iscariot?

Yeah.

Is it true that he beat you in arm wrestling?

Yes it is.

He did beat you?

Yes. Actually I don't remember because I was so fucking drunk.

I heard that you also tried to hit on his girlfriend, is that true?

Probably.

Yes, I've heard you are something of a womanizer..

No, ha, ha, ha.

You have a boyfriend?

Yes.

You do?

Yes

Yeah, do you usually get homosexual when you are tired?

No.

(At this point, some total fag with slicked back hair who was observing Hellhammer and me approaches.)

(Total Fag): Hellhammer, you are the greatest black metal drummer of all time! You rule!!!

(Hellhammer): Why thank you

(Total Fag): There's this blonde chick over there that says she knows you. She wants to talk to you..

Excuse me sir, we are trying to conduct an interview.

(Total Fag): I think she's from Russia. She said she needed to talk to you right now

(Hellhammer): Yeah okay.

Yeah, we'll be done in a second, go away.

(Total Fag): All right, she's by the bus. Dude, you guys killed tonight!

(Hellhammer): Thank you.

Where is IT?

Hm?

Where is IT?

Where is it?

Yeah, where is IT?

Uh..

Do you know where IT is?

No

Have you seen IT?

Seen what?

I was just wondering if you've seen IT?

But what is it?

No, where is IT?

What?!

IT!

It?

Yes

Oh IT!

Right!

IT, yeah, ha, ha, very funny, duh..

Since we are on the same page now, do you know where IT is?

Probably in Finland somewhere.

There is a large population of homosexuals here in New York City. Does that please you?

Of course it does! Ha, ha, ha,!

You're not going to hit me are you?

Nope

Good. Are you going to cry?

Nope

Besides your other band Kovenant, are there any other homosexuals in the Norwegian black metal scene?

A couple, yeah

Would you like to name any of them?

Hm.I better not, you know, because they can come out of the closet themselves.

Is it true that Euronymous was gay?

Um, I better not speak about this.

Grishnackh stated that he found a dildo with shit on the tip of it in Euronymous' apartment..

Oh really, ha, ha, ha.

Did you ever see this alleged shit-tipped dildo?

Uh, no!

You're sure?

I'm sure

You're positive?

I'm positive

Did you ever see Euronymous with girls?

With girls, yes.

I was a little disappointed that Maniac did not cut himself tonight. Why didn't he?

Um, because his knife got stolen in Milwaukee.

By the negroes?

I don't know actually

Would you like to arm wrestle me?

Uh. no

Scared?

Shit scared

(All of a sudden, from where I have no idea, this huge fat bald drunk, and it wasn't Bill Zebub, approaches us and starts babbling at me)

(Big Fat Bald Drunk): I heard you talking about Akhenaten from Judas Iscariot. He's a fucking Nazi man!

(to Hellhammer) Who is this guy?

(Hellhammer): I don't know

(Big Fat Bald Drunk): Hellhammer man, you're tough, man

(Hellhammer): No, not me

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2