Dew-Scented

~Johnny The Slayer~

• 4 weeks later...

Nova Dew Scented postava, i novi album...pa i ne bas :]

Po zvuk nije doneto nista velikih promena, ali kvalitet jeste pao. Isti fazoni, isti ljuti Leifov vokal...actually, ako se pogledaju same pesme, one su bas doprinete na nizi nivo. Sve je mnogo vise thrashy i bazicnije i, jes' bilo i pre slejera, ali sada pola momenata kada album zazvuci dobro podseti na slejer, ne bas dobro... Fali tu malo vise neizivljenosti, malo brutalnosti.

NovI DS mi nije dissapointment (kao Witchery npr.), ali da je slabiji album nego sto navikoh od ove grupacije, jest'.

A ne znam kako, ali D.R.I. obrada zvuci isto brzo kao original, ako ne i sporije, ne znam kako je bend tipa DS tako nesto sebi dozvoliio x] Kazem, navikao sam da DS album ima muda k'o sisarke, ovaj ima muda k'o neki Gama Bom ili sl.

Bolje: Arise From Decay, Condemnation, Slaves Of Consent...ali nijedna da bas bas dobra...

• 1 year later...

German Thrash Metallers DEW-SCENTED have just finished recording their new album! They once again recorded at Soundlodge Studio (www.soundlodge.de) in the deepest heart of Northern Germany with Jörg Uken (God Dethroned, Suicidal Angels, Nightfall, etc.) as producer.

“We have worked with Jörg already on “Incinerate” for the recordings and then on the previous album “Invocation” for recordings and mix. It was an absolute pleasure to be able to team up with him again and the time we worked on the new music together in his halls pretty much went flying by! The best part however is: The final mix turned out really, really HEAVY, so much we can tell you already!”, comments singer Leif Jensen

A few song titles off the new album are Sworn To Obey, Reawakening, Storm Within and Gleaming Like Silver.

The new album will be released by late July 2012 via Metal Blade Records in Europe and Prosthetic Records in North America. The artwork was once again created by Björn Goosses / Killustrations (www.killustrations.com), with whom DEW-SCENTED already collaborate since 2003’s ‘Impact’ release, so it’s been almost a full decade!

Leif Jensen: “The new album’s artwork looks totally stunning and we can’t wait to share it with all of you soon! We are right now finishing off the work on the layouts and just did a promo photo session this past weekend, so all things are rolling forwards!”

• 4 weeks later...

01. Hubris

02. Sworn to Obey

03. Thrown to the Lions

04. Storm Within

05. Gleaming Like Silver

06. By My Own Hand

07. The Fall of Man

08. Reawakening

09. Destined to Collapse

10. A Final Procession

11. Perpetuated

12. In Dying Mode (bonus track)

13. Steady Decline (PRONG-cover/bonus track)

14. No Spiritual Surrender (INSIDE OUT-cover/bonus track)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...