Interfector

Apeiron

Pa i ti si!

Da, ali sa mogucnoscu harema. Kod njega to teze ide.

orangelistening.gif

Nego, kad me vec ova zena stalno tera na spam odgovore, moram biti makar malo aktivniji, evo engleskog prevoda one recenzije, ako ikoga zanima, i to od strane istog "black metal doesn't work with techno-death" lika.

INTERFECTOR

THE FORCE WITHIN (41:25 min.)

ROCK EXPRESS RECORDS

Torn like the countries of the former Yugoslavia this band from Banja Luka in Bosnia & Herzegovina seem to be. Banja Luka, after the war selected as the capital and equipped with the most important administrations of the Republica Srpska, the serbian part of Bosnia & Herzegovina. This torn up but also the very different roots are represented in the opener with the title “Mother Serbia” , in which you can hear church bells as well as some eastern sounds which are introducing the track. Later on the track develops into a Black Metal-track with various Death Metal-influences and even a few folk-elements, whichare brought to the forefront especially with the choir in the refrain. Song two, “Alienation”, is a real bastard of a Black Metal-track with blast beats. „Buried Memories“ offers a wonderful melody and some great technical aspects which remind the l! istener of scandinavian melodic Death, while „S Druge Strane Svjetla“ with nice keyboard-passages and female vocals draws even nearer to Gothic Metal. „Dark Saga“ is a passionless cover of the Iced Earth-song with a really unfitting voice. There´s no way this song works with death metal grunts. In „Na Krilima Noci“ you´ll find again blast beats. A song that could possibly Infectors best so far. Though the music is not really bad and the technical abilities of the members seem to be fine the problem is that the mixture of Black Metal and technical Death Metal and some other elements like Gothic and Folk does not really work…at least for my ears. The guys try to connect something (black + tech-Death) that does not fit in general. And this way the music sounds. A little bit torn up. http://www.interfector.net

Zanimljivo je to kako je OK kad se spoji metal sa klasikom, metal sa folkom, metal sa jazzom, metal sa reggaeom, ali kad se spoji metal sa metalom, e to ne ide.

Ccc.

Ne ide, naravno da ne ide! Ajme meni, pa to je strasno! Metal sa metalom?! Svasta! I sta izmisljate tu kojesta! IH!

Nego, bre ljudi, hoce li meni neko da cestita rodjendan?!