tema za pedere i dukatlije (random)

KRANG

e da i ovo...

Hollywood Records on Wednesday unveiled its new CDVU+ (CD View Plus) format with digital magazine extras, song lyrics, band photos and other extras to boost fan loyalty. The new format also replaces the traditional CD booklet and plastic jewel case with recyclable packaging. Teen punk band Jonas Brothers will be the first act to use the technology when they release their self-titled album on August 7.

Music companies have been seeking new ways to give buyers more value from recorded music sales in hopes of turning around declining sales trends of regular CDs. U.S. CD sales were down nearly 20 percent in the first half of 2007 as more young buyers digitally download music and piracy runs rampant.

izasao je neki novi aphex pod imenom the tuss.

dobro je ..kao onaj analords ili kako vec ali onako vise histericno.

procurelo je jos pre par meseci, nije lose ali ipak malo slabije od chosen lords. valjda je collab RDJ-a i tom-a (squarepusher)...

jbt opicim update na novi uTorrent...pokrenem prvi torrent...brzina 1.4 mb na 384 kbps kablovskom netu :unsure:

ceo album od 100 mb sam skinuo za manje od minut...wtf?

edit:

3.7 mbps na drugom torrentu...da li su se ovi iz kablovske neshto zajebali :)

Edited by darthmaul

EPHEL DUATH BEGIN WORK ON NEW ALBUM 'THROUGH MY DOG'S EYES'

Italian experimental jazz metallers Ephel Duath have begun work on a new album due to be released in 2008. The album, entitled 'Through My Dog's Eyes' is set to be a concept album in which a dog depicts his vision of various aspects of life, from casual things like nightmares or walks to deeper issues such as accepting death and the rules of nature that are unavoidable. The band are currently gathered together, writing and arranging the songs, and guitarist Davide had this to say about the album:

'The preproduction is very promising, and we'll abuse it to grasp and magnify the potential of each track: we are sure that the album will not only please the fans but that it will also bring us new ones'.

Talking about the concept behind 'Through My Dog's Eyes', Davide has also stated that:

'Lyrics-wise, it is a first person narrative in the shape of various short novels. We are in no way attempting to prove any sort of superiority or draw a parallel between man and animal. All we intend to do is capture the essence of how we think dogs see life, hence the use of the first person, and all of this being speculation means that the texts deal with sheer fantasy. We'll push people to think about this concept as an ode to one of the animals with the most humanity in the eyes'.

'Through My Dog's Eyes' will follow the release of the upcoming remix album entitled 'Pain Remixes The Known' which is set to be released on July 23rd. To hear a track from the album head over to www.myspace.com/ephelduathpainremixestheknown. To find out more about Ephel Duath visit: www.myspace.com/ephelduath. Catch Ephel Duath on tour on the these dates.

:lol: za concept al ajde.