• 4 weeks later...

Cuck is short for cuckold which is getting off watching your SO have sex with someone else. It is used as an insult to typically describe a person who does not have enough self respect that they will let someone walk all over them.

A Simp is a person who acts in a subordinate position to win the favor of another person in a romantic or sexual nature. Simps are basically "Yes men" but do so for interpersonal relationships instead of professional ones.

On 4/9/2021 at 4:50 PM, VoivodBG said:

Cuck is short for cuckold which is getting off watching your SO have sex with someone else. It is used as an insult to typically describe a person who does not have enough self respect that they will let someone walk all over them.

A Simp is a person who acts in a subordinate position to win the favor of another person in a romantic or sexual nature. Simps are basically "Yes men" but do so for interpersonal relationships instead of professional ones.

Šalio sam se, i jedni i drugi plaćaju a drugi jebe, sličan mentalitet...

On 4/9/2021 at 6:00 PM, VoivodBG said:

:haha::wub:

On 4/9/2021 at 4:50 PM, VoivodBG said:

sad me podseti, jedna od jačih zastava u istoriji ratovanja:

A flag used in the English Civil War (1643) referring to the Earl of Essex's notorious marital problems

A_flag_used_in_the_English_Civil_War_ref

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...