Guns n' Roses

michelle

Guns N' Roses: Illusions albumi?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Former GUNS N' ROSES members Slash, Duff McKagan, Steven Adler, Matt Sorum and Gilby Clarke performed three "Appetite For Destruction" songs with Myles Kennedy at the band's Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame induction ceremony earlier tonight (Saturday, April 14) in Cleveland, Ohio. Kennedy, who handles lead vocals in Slash's solo band and ALTER BRIDGE, sang "Mr. Brownstone", "Sweet Child O' Mine" and "Paradise City", with "Use Your Illusion"-era member Sorum sitting behind the drum kit on "Brownstone" and the man he replaced in GN'R, Adler, pounding the skins for the other two songs.

• 2 weeks later...

Jeste skontali ovu ekipu?

allstarsperu2.jpg

The band blazed through lengthy set that featured the biggest hits from all the musicians involved, including SKID ROW's "Youth Gone Wild", THE CULT's "Wild Flower", DEEP PURPLE's "Highway Star", ALICE IN CHAINS' "Man In A Box" and COLLECTIVE SOUL's "Shine", along with GUNS N' ROSES' "Welcome To The Jungle" and "It's So Easy", with Sebastian Bach singing.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pa na proslom koncertu u beogradskoj areni, moj drugar je dosao sa GNR majicom na kojoj je bio Slash. I teralo ga je obezbedjenje da na ulazu skine majicu i da je obrne, tako jest da napred bude crno(pozadina majice), a iza logo i slash. Taj Axl je budala iskompleksirana.

Ne mogu da verujem da neko vise voli ovu novu "postavu" nego staru.Cak toliko da istetovira to preko celih ledja.I jos sve to sa starim logoom :no:

Can't believe...

Inace,za pad u Francuskoj - sapleo se covek odmah na pocetku pesme,al srecom odmah nastavio da peva kao da nista nije bilo.

Dal nije video kolika je ta stepenica ili je prevideo to ili zbog umora...ko ce ga znati.

Padaju i drugi na stage-evima,ne samo Axl.

• Downvote 5